Rozenstruik Ngannou

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Any predictions?

Not seeing too many people talk about this barn burner

Rozens superior cardio pays dividend in rounds 3+ and he gets a late KO or decision

JR showed his range finding issues for 4 rounds vs Overeem. Francis takes him out in the 1st from Rozen over extending.

Last edited:
JR showed his range finding issues for 2 rounds vs Overeem. Francis takes him out in the 1st from Rozen over extending.
Solid chin though. I'm excited to see if it holds up

Not much to discuss. Someone will get Ko'd in Round one. It's more or less a coin flip to see who lands first. Fun to watch but not much there to talk about.

im thinkin Big F via ko but Rozenstruik has one hell of a chin so i wouldn't put money on it

A black guy will win, I can say that because I am black.

<{shaqs}>

Solid chin though. I'm excited to see if it holds up
Same. It's one of the better match ups. But not gonna look past what Francis and Beast did with an anticipated fight. I like Jairzinho, he looked good in previous fights until Overeem started out pointing him.

Last edited:
I got Ngannou.

I mean, Rozenstruik was soundly beaten up by Overeem for 25 mins before the lucky shot, which arguably shouldnt have been a stoppage. He did not look good.... his stamina did hold up pretty well

Ngannnou by being bigger and having more muscle!

Love people bashing the Reem result of Roz like Francis didn’t just stand in front of Black beast scared as shit

<{vega}>

He got outpointed for 25 mins sooooooooooo
lol. 4.5 rounds. Forget it was a 5 round, not a fight I'd ever watch again. Anything past 2 is losing attention

.... he looked good in his fights before Overeem was out pointing him (that's where it was coming from)

JR showed his range finding issues for 2 rounds vs Overeem. Francis takes him out in the 1st from Rozen over extending.
maybe but Overeem was tagging him pretty clean and having no effect at all.

Rozenstruik will get beaten silly.

Back