Rozenstruik Ngannou

Any predictions?

Not seeing too many people talk about this barn burner
There was a post about it an hour ago. I guess you dont know how to use the search function (or even just browse recent).

Ngannou may actually surprise everyone by shooting for a takedown and laying some nasty ground n pound to show off his new skill set.

Hard to picture either guy getting knocked out imo so I’m considering Rozen by decision lol

Rozenstruik by KO, he is a more technical and diverse Striker. And he has a chin on him, he won't gas if the fight goes longer

Based on the title, I thought this thread was gonna talk about a fusion between Rozenstruik and Ngannou... Rozengannou.

Rozenstruik really hasn't impressed me. I don't understand his "hype". Ngannou should take this easily, but you never know.

I got Ngannou.

I mean, Rozenstruik was soundly beaten up by Overeem for 25 mins before the lucky shot, which arguably shouldnt have been a stoppage. He did not look good.... his stamina did hold up pretty well
" was soundly beaten up by overeem for 25"
What the....

I apologize- you and I must have been watching a different fight. I saw overeem tentative and out pointing zhino for better part of fight before getting turned into a victim of a horror movie...... with 1 punch.

I'm looking forward to this fight - styles make fights and Ngannou will engage with this guy .Francis the rightful favorite but upset could happen.

Big Frank KO'd Overeem stiffer so I'm going with him

Based on the title, I thought this thread was gonna talk about a fusion between Rozenstruik and Ngannou... Rozengannou.
Next level DBZ shit

I think they can beat Gogeta

Rozenstruik really hasn't impressed me. I don't understand his "hype". Ngannou should take this easily, but you never know.
I'm on neither horse here but zhino has transitioned well from kboxing ( over 80 fights, was won well over 90 % and most by ko) to mma ( 10-0 with most being kos). This is a scary dude who Francis shouldnt be overlooking. That's all I'm going to say for now cause I'm considering a small wager on zhino +220.
Once[ if] I press that button, I'll have more to say.

I'm on neither horse here but zhino has transitioned well from kboxing ( over 80 fights, was won well over 90 % and most by ko) to mma ( 10-0 with most being kos). This is a scary dude who Francis shouldnt be overlooking. That's all I'm going to say for now cause I'm considering a small wager on zhino +220.
Once[ if] I press that button, I'll have more to say.

True, but in MMA his only good win is against Overeem and without that last seconds flash KO he would have lost. Then compare that to Ngannou vs Overeem.

In terms of striking Rozenstruik should destory Ngannou easily. He can just spam jabs and I am not sure what Ngannou can do. In a leg kick battle it would be hard to imagine Rozenstruik losing.

For Ngannou to win we might have to see that wrestling which his coach keeps hyping about.

In terms of striking Rozenstruik should destory Ngannou easily. He can just spam jabs and I am not sure what Ngannou can do.
Yeah the 78" reach guy is going to spam jabs on the 83" reach guy...

Yeah the 78" reach guy is going to spam jabs on the 83" reach guy...

Has Ngannou ever used his reach well? His greatest threat has always been his power from his hooks and uppercuts.

I think Ngannou takes his head off, probably in the first round. I know MMA math isnt everything but, imagine Reem going almost 25 mins against Ngannou, and arguably being up on the scorecards going into the last stretch of the fight.

Back