Royce vs Joe Rogan in BJJ - who takes it?

I'd like to see it
Joe is Marcelo bjj bb Royce is a legend no doubt but weakest of brothers

Even as one of the weaker brothers he should dominate a black belt who never competed in BJJ and doesn’t roll anymore

Even as one of the weaker brothers he should dominate a black belt who never competed in BJJ and doesn’t roll anymore

i guess experience helps in competition
Rogan isn't shy of that though he did it a level at tkd bjj would be no different
Royce has been described as a purple belt

He is of sort of average intelligence. Sure drugged out people are usually bloody stupid so they look up to him.
He seems knowledgeable and isn't drugged up misconception about weed I don't smoke it but they are not stupid

He is of sort of average intelligence. Sure drugged out people are usually bloody stupid so they look up to him.
like I said, believing that only exposes you as a complete Idiot.

you are In no position to critique Intelligence

That pothead is a multi millionaire and is smart has been successful at two different things . Before that tkd if counting 3 things

You don't need to be super smart to be rich. Turns out potheads are a big market.

tenor.gif

Your gif is perfect. This is some classic Sherdog unintentional comedy gold thread. <Lmaoo> Why even look for other comedy. I expect hypothetical something like Joe Rogan on shrooms vs. baby shimpanzee in bjj as next thread. He really has some of the most brainless followers.

Rogan was dominating what? He has never competed in Bjj he is just a regular black belt. And what does head trauma has to do with Bjj?

You picking Rogan because he lifts kettleballs? come on man strength only matters if two guys are on same level. Royce would destroy Joe. You punch drunk Conor fan
Nothing. But, it has plenty to do with his podcast!

Rogan, easy.

Royce's bjj is ancient. Modern purples would likely destroy him easily.

Generally yes, but Hogan is like 5’7” and Royce is a legit 6’1” and I wonder if Joe can implement his game on the taller Royce.

go take some alpha brain

There's a video of Rogan doing some light sparring with John Wayne Parr and he moves incredibly awkwardly. He is not a very athletic guy by any means.

Royce would strangle him in any ruleset with or without the gi.

Joe competed in tae kwon do not BJJ. He's no better at BJJ than some ordinary guy who does it as a hobby and got their black belt.
lmao so being a black belt isnt good is what your saying? if so thats retarded

Royce any day of the week. What kind of dumb question is this?

lmao so being a black belt isnt good is what your saying? if so thats retarded
That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying Joe is just an average joe black belt. He's never had to prepare for competition since his TKD days, and surely has never trained for an actual mma fight

okay bu
Not but being a black belt who doesn't compete isn't good against one who does.
that still makes him a damn good guy lol thats like the casual mma retard fans who shit one everyone who isnt the champion calling people like dustin porier a bum

if people wana say they suck you then have totake a look at yourself and say wow if they suck im garbage lol

That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying Joe is just an average joe black belt. He's never had to prepare for competition since his TKD days, and surely has never trained for an actual mma fight
well royces brother has told me many many of things about royce and so has others that royce gets tooled by alot of his purple belt students. i was told royce was not very gifted in jiu jitsu. im not a huge fan of rogan but im pretty sure rogan would beat royce in a match especially since it would be no gi as rogan doest even touch the gi

okay bu

that still makes him a damn good guy lol thats like the casual mma retard fans who shit one everyone who isnt the champion calling people like dustin porier a bum

if people wana say they suck you then have totake a look at yourself and say wow if they suck im garbage lol
I never said Joe sucks I said he wouldn't beat Royce. Also use punctuation before you start calling others retards.

lol so if someone doesnt care to put a comma some how makes them a retard huh damn if thats the case i could really clown on people for things they do and say here

Back