Roy Nelson vs. Sergei Kharitonov set for Bellator 207 co-main event

Big Roy going to get sparked

By a guy who couldn't finish Beltran? I don't know. Speaking of Beltran, maybe Sergei will later join him on the American bareknuckle circuit.

WTF is everyone talking about? Has anyone checked Sergei's latest fights? I just checked his record for his recent fights - nearly all ended in KO/TKO. He's definitely gotten a lot more bulky, but he's also added a fair amount of strength and power to his punches with that bulk (yep - additional weight, even in fat, makes your punches harder if you actually know how to punch).

So again, what planet are you from, morons? How many decisions has he gotten in his recent fights? One?

Idiots.

Sergei should take this one, but big fatty could connect with a Burger King bomb.

I think it has more to do with a lack of willpower when it comes to cheeseburgers and donuts for Roy (and whatever Sergie eats... AND drinks.). They may use the "extra pounds" thing to rationalize it, though, LOL.

I added a question mark at the end of my statement to kind of give them the benefit of the doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back