Roy Nelson vs. Pat Barry?

mightymike86

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
1 inch height difference, similar reach, recent KO wins, why not?

Nah. Roy should get a step up like Cormier. I think Barry vs Miocic makes more sense.

yep
sounds good

would rather hunt country but whatever

jds kills everyone so who cares

I'd be down. If Pat could avoid the takedowns, it would be an awesome fight

Rankings don't matter and I made this thread yesterday

My bad. Was out of town visiting my girlfriend all weekend, her laptop needs reformatted badly and didn't get on the forums at all, I didn't really check the threads on my phone last night because it's a bit of a pain.

Nah. Roy should get a step up like Cormier. I think Barry vs Miocic makes more sense.

I'd be ok with this. I just liked the size/reach matchup and KO power of the guys. Roy vs. Cormier would be a great 1st UFC test for him, they also have size/reach/wrestling comparability. I think Barry vs. Miocic is a dangerous matchup for both guys, I'd take these or Roy vs. Pat, as long as it's something good and makes sense to the fans vs. makes sense to Dana White haha. Love the guy, but he's kind of dictated certain matchups that make no sense, I don't need to go into detail here haha.

would love to see it as lond as berry can keep it standing but pat needs some good head movement

Nah not right now.

Rather see... Nelson vs. Rothwell/Gonzaga Winner & Barry vs. Duffee/De Fries Winner.

Nelson is too far above Berry right now.

That would be some haymaker action. :icon_lol:

Rankings don't matter and I made this thread yesterday

Do you mean you made the thread before the fight? or I just shouldn't have replied cos it was a shit thread? I guess the lack of response gave you your answer any how lol

Back