Roy Jones Jr.

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Roy Jones Jr. is the greatest boxer of all time. He is leaps and bounds above Ali and anyone else in the running. In his prime he was unstoppable (except for his dq loss that he avenged). His moving up in weight to take the heavyweight title made it hard for him to regain his speed though when he went back to his natural weight which is why he lost those 3 fights. I'm not saying he's good now but shit nobody could take him in his prime he was invinsible.

Roy Jones Jr. is the greatest boxer of all time. He is leaps and bounds above Ali and anyone else in the running. In his prime he was unstoppable (except for his dq loss that he avenged). His moving up in weight to take the heavyweight title made it hard for him to regain his speed though when he went back to his natural weight which is why he lost those 3 fights. I'm not saying he's good now but shit nobody could take him in his prime he was invinsible.
geez why wasent I surprized when I saw that you were a whitebelt,please die now

Who's better ***?
well p4p?henry armstrong,sugar ray robinson,sam langford,the list goes on

ali would hand roy jones his ass and was just about as fast,roy jones could not even beat wlad klitchko in his prime,you will notice that people who tend to make threads like this dont last very long here

some one please delete this shit,trolling does no good here try OT or heavy weights becasue most people who post in heavweight forum are trolls anyway

Other than Tyson fans, RJJ fans are the most delusional...

well p4p?henry armstrong,sugar ray robinson,sam langford,the list goes on

ali would hand roy jones his ass and was just about as fast,roy jones could not even beat wlad klitchko in his prime,you will notice that people who tend to make threads like this dont last very long here

I agree with most of what you're saying besides:

1: Ali was as fast as RJJ was: That's not true, It's no knock on Ali, it's just that RJJ has the fastest hands in boxing history. Probably the 2 Sugar's are his biggest competitors.

2. RJJ can't beat Wlad -- It's true, but not fair. RJJ fough Ruiz at 196 lbs I think. Wlad is 6'6 242 lbs and would simply dwarf RJJ.

bacon's good stuff. Likely cause of prostate cancer, but it sure tastes good.

sausage in the asshole is nothing to scarf at either

What is this??

Am I in the OT?

bacon's good stuff. Likely cause of prostate cancer, but it sure tastes good.

you're right RJJ and Tyson nuthugggers suck.

and yes...i will have a help 5across's prostate cancer thread momentarily.

He has an opinion, believes it and plenty of people share it. STFU and quit bitching.

Back