Roy jones JR. Beat Trinidad with a torn bicep: PROOF

Show some fucking respect. Anyone who fights injured and still looks good, beating a world class fighter(Dont tell me trinidad is old, RJJ is older)

Show some fucking respect. Anyone who fights injured and still looks good, beating a world class fighter(Dont tell me trinidad is old, RJJ is older)

Hey! Watch your fucking language!!!

Just because he beat Trinidad with a partially torn bicep, doesn't mean he's the best in the division.

That's for real. It's torn and rolled up. Damn, that's sick. Props to Roy...and some people still think that Roy Jones Jr. will lose Anderson Silva??? Crazy:rolleyes:

Just because he beat Trinidad with a partially torn bicep, doesn't mean he's the best in the division.

Yeah, but ppl still doubt RJJ, and say he isnt one of the greatest. He is 40 and beating mother fuckers with torn biceps

He still hasnt got anywhere near close with the edited post! :D

Calzone is better than people think.

I feel hungry for some reason..............

:D Im going to laugh anyway and just assume that its an italian dish of some kind :D

Yeah, but ppl still doubt RJJ, and say he isnt one of the greatest. He is 40 and beating mother fuckers with torn biceps

Yeah, former middleweight (160 lbs) and former light-heavyweight (175 lbs) champ 39 year old Roy Jones had a torn bicep and still beat a way past-his-prime "mother-fucker" named Tito who hadn't fought in 3 years (retirement), was a former welterweight (147 lbs) champ and was now fighting at 170 lbs and who was coming off a loss.

WAR ROY!!! :D

In all seriousness, Roy Jones showed grit in choosing to not cancel nor postpone the fight over a serious injury which requires surgery to fix. That's a torn tendon there, as in the bicep is no longer attached to the bone.

Feel your bicep muscle and then run your hand down the front of the bicep into the front of the elbow feeling those cords there. Those cords are tendons which run clear into the bone connecting your bicep muscle to a bone in the forearm. Now imagine ripping those cords right out of the bone! Needs surgery, won't heal by itself.

Here's one type of bicep tear where a piece of bone also comes off with the tendon; usually the tendon just rips off though. There's also partial tears.
tornbicepon9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sometimes it's the tendons at the top of the arm that rip out.

Roy has always been a tough sob.. he beat Telesco with a fractured wrist

Back