Rousey,"screw the money. I only care about winning." (TMZ Link).

Then donate 100% of your purse to charity

<{yearp}>

So she's doing those movies, talk shows, magazines, and advertisements for free?

YEGUIZA: "screw the money. I only care about RHONDA LOSING." (SHERDOG FORUMS).

FIXED!

We'll see what song she is singing when she's broke in a few years.

So true. When you have everything you could possibly want in life it seems so easy to say " I don't care about money"...

Yeah right....
Having money is nice, but once you get to a certain point having a lot of money doesn't make you happier than just having enough to cover needs, savings etc.

There was a study done. People are unhappy until they make 75k a year. After 75k, you're just as happy making 75k as you making a million.

PJco2t0.png
Hook me up with her digits!

Obviously she only cares about the purity of acting when she takes roles as the unnamed female bodyguard in Fast and Furious.

Ronda is keeping solid focus on what's really matters in life; fighting and getting her belt back....
Because with fighting comes everything else. Fighting really is all that matters right now.

Does not do media but is on a "TMZ exclusive". Shes looking rough in that video.

Last edited:
She's so cool that she doesn't care about anything but "her belt". That is Amanda Nunes' belt , she earned it.

It's funny how she says she doesn't care if the PPV dies... Yet Dana White still promotes the fuck out of her and spends no time promoting Nunes... Someone who can very well whoop Ronda's ass come Friday!

Her facial expressions, her voice, I can't stand that woman.
Please, Amanda, slap her around for 24 minutes and 59 seconds.
And then please kick her jaw to the moon.

I'm really surprised at the lack of confidence in Ronda now. She ran into a bad matchup and there is no other girl with her style. Everybody else bull rushes in like the past opponents and Ronda takes it to the ground and finishes it.

Nunes must stick and move because she's by far the better boxer and striker. If Rousey grabs her and controls her the fight will be over because I think Ronda is stronger than Nunes.

ugh...she looks rough!!! Like no sleep, am I really about to fight look. Also, she can wire her winnings to me this Friday if she doesn't care about it. Leave the money, take the belt.
jeez...she look like she is reading on a card while someone from WME is pointing a gun at her

So easy for someone in her position to say, after stumbling into being the star of UFC/MMA by being a novelty act and a gimmick in a premature sport with underdeveloped competitors.

She cares about loyalty more than winning. Otherwise she wouldn't have a retarded person as her coach. I commend her for this.
you commend her for being retarded?

Back