Rousey,"screw the money. I only care about winning." (TMZ Link).

Having money is nice, but once you get to a certain point having a lot of money doesn't make you happier than just having enough to cover needs, savings etc.

There was a study done. People are unhappy until they make 75k a year. After 75k, you're just as happy making 75k as you making a million.
and you believed in that crap?

Why is it only people with money don't care about money.
Actually, people with money care more about money than people with little or no money. People with no money are happy just to make some. Rich people get excited watching their money grow.

Having money is nice, but once you get to a certain point having a lot of money doesn't make you happier than just having enough to cover needs, savings etc.

There was a study done. People are unhappy until they make 75k a year. After 75k, you're just as happy making 75k as you making a million.
horseshit

MYoNk.gif

If I was a millionaire I'd be worse than Jones. I'm already bad and I only make 60k a year.
Good point. It doesn't buy happiness for everyone, then. That should cover it.

Damn that was some poor acting. Pretty good by her standards though.

Without being her accountant...

I figure she still has lots of money. I've never seen a thing that implies that she just blows money foolishly. And I honestly don't think she took this fight just to get paid. It's just a fortunate consequence. The fact she did ZERO promo backs up that line of reasoning as well.

This is about trying to salvage her acting career, and image.

It's almost like you were never born, or have any idea about this place called earth and the developed world.

Before she lost to Holly, she said she'd rather die than lose, and would never ever tap. After she got KO'd by Holly she apparently contemplated suicide despite being extremely rich.

Now she says its winning she cares about.

I see no inconsistency.

she is a psycho about winning
but she cares about all of that shit

Back