rousey/carmouche could headline any ufc card other than a ppv

erivera

Orange Belt
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012...a-rousey-will-headline-ufc-157-shes-the-champ

i was just reading this article, and dana is talking about people having a problem with the women's fight main eventing. i don't really have an issue with them main eventing a card. my only issue with it is that they are headlining a ppv. why couldn't they headline a ufc on fox or fx? demetrius johnson is a champion and he hasn't headlined a ppv?

Dana is kind of Fu%ked.

He is bi-polar or has some anger issues...

He's flies off the handle, then is fine a minute later..

Dana said womans MMA would probably never be in the UFC.

Then he has the hots for Rousey and he puts women in the UFC..

After she breaks his heart, women will be out of the UFC again. Hahaha

Knowing Dana he's going to put 4 or 5 fighters in the top 10/#1 contender fights on the card and then scream "see everybody ronda did great numbers, I wasn't wrong" :rolleyes:

how would you like if in the middle of an NBA playoff game a WNBA game broke out and you had to sit thru it just to see the fourth quarter?

there is a place for womens sports and its not with men

I really don't give a fuck. All of the haters are going to bitch and moan about WMMA but it's just because they're hating on women in sports in general. It's the 21st century, people. Get over it.

I really don't give a fuck. All of the haters are going to bitch and moan about WMMA but it's just because they're hating on women in sports in general. It's the 21st century, people. Get over it.

Or because the only marketable fights the UFC can making using their WMMA division all include Ronda Rousey.

I'd rather them Co-main with another title fight if I had to choice. I understand the frustration people have with LHW fights only going 3 rounds because the Women's champ gets the 5-rder. I don't really care which type of event they are on though because I'm still going to watch it. I just hope the Machida v Hendo fight ends with a finish so I don't have to read a dozen threads about how one of them was cheated by decision.

Do you watch any other sports? basketball, hockey?

Its the only championship match on the card. So it must be the main event by default

Also, what the fuck difference does it make whether its main event or opening bout? Its going to last all of 20 seconds. its not going to effect or hurt anything else on the card. The only thing it helps is the UFCs image in the eyes of female fighters, who see theyre taking this seriously & not giving them lesser treatment than any other division

I have no problem with WMMA but unfortunatley most women are not fun to watch they just look like "girls fights" Ronda and Cyborg on the other hand can fight. They have the swag and are not afraid to get hit. I would pick Cyborg to beat some men in the UFC. Rousey vs Cyborg for a PPV Ronda Vs Carmouche free TV

She's barely a draw, it takes two to tangle. Maybe if its Rousey vs. Cyborg PPV seems more reasonable, but Carmouche is a spot money for christ sake.
This fight should be headlining Fuel or FX card at best.

I think the fight would be better suited for UFC on FOX 6.

And the tears continues to flow.

Yes, everyone who doesnt agree with you is a "Hater" and definitely misogynistic.

They will probably get an average or above average PPV buy rate. I think the only thing that hurts it a little bit is that most people are expecting it to be a very short fight.

Back