Round Three - Battle 25 - Old School Hip Hop Groups: NWA vs. A TRIBE CALLED QUEST

damn, i wanna break this tie so bad

if anyone impartial sees this please vote for tribe in my place

NWA is good but tribe is one of the best groups ever

i don't think it will happen since tribe might just lose to the besties next round anyway but i'd like the final two to be wu and tribe

that way it'll be two finalists that really deserve to win the whole thing and i'll be happy with either winning

Damn this is getting heated! It's like good vs evil. Jazz vs pants that hang off your ass.

I cant believe this is so close, NWA should be destroying everyone except Geto Boys

it's 50/50 atm
this is tough
really is apples vs oranges
my gut says NWA
hipster in me says ATCQ

never was good at being a hipster - NWA

Put me on board for the "NWA was overrated" hype train.

ATCQ all day. An overall better catalog. I'll take Q-Tip and Phife over any pairing from NWA

If you look at what they did as groups you have to go Tribe. Dont get mixed up in what EZ, Cube and Dre did after NWA split. NWA has better album, Tribe better career.

Straight Outta Compton is a classic, but I don't really like NWA's other stuff. Tribe has 3 solid albums in a row. Tribe for me.

Tribe is up in a close race? Are you guys kidding me?

NWA is the lynch mob.

NWA by A margin.

I went Tribe...Never would have thought I would have voted against NWA twice though. They really are one of my faves

I thought NWA was going to destory Tribe and I love Tribe. can't believe how close this is.

Back