Round table: legends!

while I agree with Anderson being the GOAT, you should show respect for the pioneers that built this great sport. Coleman specifically gets too much shit on this website.

And Handy gets too much love.

Gifted title shots, and a near .500 record.
He had so many rematches, I think he fought like 12 people in his entire career.

Anderson beat Forrest Griffin while he was the #4 LHW, one fight removed from the title. He beat Sakurai at WW when he was ranked #1 in the world.

GSP defeated the #1 LW in BJ Penn.

This shouldn't even be an argument, Jones career isn't even comparable.

Try some reading comprehension. The guy I responded to said Jones isn't the LHW GOAT and Wandy, Rampage, Chuck, and Shogun are ahead of him. I said Jones has better wins than all those guys.

oh wow, GSP beat a guy from a lower weight class. impressive. GSP and Anderson have also lost a bunch of times, getting kod and subbed. Jones has never even been taken down or dropped.

Try some reading comprehension. The guy I responded to said Jones isn't the LHW GOAT and Wandy, Rampage, Chuck, and Shogun are ahead of him. I said Jones has better wins than all those guys.

oh wow, GSP beat a guy from a lower weight class. impressive. GSP and Anderson have also lost a bunch of times, getting kod and subbed. Jones has never even been taken down or dropped.

Excuse me fairweather fan, I thought you were referring to this with that first statement
He still has a large margin to catch up to GSP, Fedor and Anderson.

Anderson has never been KO'd. Everyone loses, Jones will too. He nearly got submitted by Vitor fucking Belfort

Excuse me fairweather fan, I thought you were referring to this with that first statement

Anderson has never been KO'd. Everyone loses, Jones will too. He nearly got submitted by Vitor fucking Belfort

Anderson got submitted by a guy with a losing record and Ryo Chonan.

Well, damn, of course you're not going to agree.

Your name is JonesBones and your sig...

There's a clear bias.

Based off of what the majority of people say, the current LHW GOAT is between Rampage, Chuck, Wand and Shogun.

Bones can very well get there, but he still needs some more big wins, and relative to LHW GOAT, even if he wrecks Chael's world, it does little in terms of LHW GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back