Round 2 Struve is unbeatable

I hope Hunto can finish Struve in the 1st, because if the 2nd starts, he should just throw in the towel and spare himself some years of his life.

Hunt throw in the towel? Man, Hunt doesn't even OWN a towel. Hunt by brutal KO.

soooooooooo, rd 1 j-lau would eat him alive then?

The only thing his opponents can do is demand that the rounds be numbered 1, 3, & 4...it will still be a 3 round fight.... BUT with no round #2...... this will insure that there will be NO 2nd round finish!!

And thus, a new Sherdog meme was born.

all his wins in the UFC:

Struve vs Stojnić

awesome_Stefan_Struves_flying_knee_fail_UFC_107.gif

This was in the second round. He didn't get finished, it's just fun to watch.

struve fights are always entertaining

For sure. Always waiting for him to get ko'd, but he seems to be able to find a way to win. Kudos to him for his ability to make mid-fight adjustments.

He's definitly entertaining to watch. I hope his boxing improved big time so he can stand with Hunt. The last 4 fights Struve was the underdog, atleast most people looked at it that way. I hope he KO's hunt that would be only the 2nd time Hunt gets KTFO.

It's testament to Struves heart and composure.

It's a pity there has to be a loser between Hunt/Struve.

I actually like Struve better between the two fighters, but I think Hunt will win. Rooting for Struve though.

I actually like Struve better between the two fighters, but I think Hunt will win. Rooting for Struve though.

I like Struve aswell he's one of my favourite fighters he always brings it (not in the first round :wink:) but later on he does. The kid has great heart. But I know deep in my heart that Hunt has the advantage. But I hope for a major upset. Struve by KO in the first round :p

I really doubt Hunt will get KOed by Struve, he have one of the better chins in HW. TKO is possible, Submission chances are higher.

I really doubt Hunt will get KOed by Struve, he have one of the better chins in HW. TKO is possible, Submission chances are higher.

True, Struve prob. won't KO Hunt that's almost impossible. I hope he gets the sub.

Hunt throw in the towel? Man, Hunt doesn't even OWN a towel. Hunt by brutal KO.

For someone that seems to be such a big fan of Hunt you do seem dismissive of his hygiene.

Back