Round 2 Struve is unbeatable

vuco KJV***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
vs Stojnic-Struve was getting mutilated and nearly finished in the 1st round, couldn't do a damn thing, was cut wide open. Round 2 starts, boom, Struve takes his back, sinks the choke, boom, it is all over.

vs Morecraft-Struve was getting mutilated and nearly finished in the 1st round, couldn't do a damn thing, Morecraft was beating him up like strung beef. Round 2, boom, Struve knocks him out, boom.

vs Barry-Struve was getting schooled in the stand up and looked clueless. Boom, round 2, Struve drags him to the ground, boom, fight's over.

vs Herman-Struve was struggling with Bigfoot and was getting tagged over and over again. Round 2 starts, oh boom snap, it's over, Struve via TKO victory.

vs Miocic-Struve was getting tagged over and over. He looked super weird and uncoordinated, Miocic was making it look easy. Round 2 starts, boom, brotha Struve goes insane oh lawd and boom TKOs the iron chinned Croat.

I hope Hunto can finish Struve in the 1st, because if the 2nd starts, he should just throw in the towel and spare himself some years of his life.

Struve is a god amongst mortals.

War Struve!

Might be time to update the sig.

Sheit, I'm already a blue belt?

I've been on here for just a couple of days.:cool:

I'M THE BEST EVA! I'M THE BEST EVA! I'M THE MAN!

if memory serves, Barry wasnt schooling Struve at all in the first round, it was pretty even with not much happening. Just saying

if memory serves, Barry wasnt schooling Struve at all in the first round, it was pretty even with not much happening. Just saying

That's just hype, brah, like when they talk about Rory MacDonald and say how he was DOMINATING DESTROYING RAPING MOLESTING Condit in the first two rounds even though he barely did anything besides get a couple of worthless takedowns and inflict 0 damage.

Struve by KO for sure.:icon_chee OR move and tire out Hunto and takedown into sub.

I don't think he was schooling Barry.

Other than that pretty interesting...kinda. Lol

It is actually pretty funny. He is a near 7 foot tall pressure fighter who needs to get inside to do damage. He has good cardio for HW and once he gets inside he has some decent power. Stylistically, he isn't that different than either of the Diaz brothers. Of course, the skill levels are quite different but the style is similar.

same with herman, 1st round was kind of uneventful. Also there is someone who made it past rnd 2 struve...buentello.

This thread topic is nothing new as well, was brought up after his last disposal

WAR Struve tho..4Life

He was doing WELL vs Miocic in R1. His boxing was much improved in that fight and the Hunt fight should be great.

Is 2nd round Struve in the same league as Chuck with that look in his eye?

War Skyscraper!

Ha, didn't really think of it that way.

applaud.gif

lol TS, interesting...

I will root for Struve.

Back