ROTHWELL VS JDS

Perfect matchup for both guys at this point. JDS is coming off a tough loss to Overeem and a close but none inspiring win to Miocic . Questions will be answered after this fight , nobody including UFC brass can truly envision Rothwell fighting for the belt right now even though he has looked impressive lately , but a win over JDS in undeniable. Perfect fight for both guys , if Rothwell wins , then he should fight the winner of Werdum/Miocic and if JDS loses to Rothwell , than Cain truly ended his career in their third epic battle , but if JDS wins this fight , then he is right back in the conversation when discussing top heavyweights

Dude, since you are living in 2011, could you please buy me a Powerball ticket with the following numbers
12 - 14 - 34 - 39 - 46 36 . I guarantee you I'm good for the money.
I'm in on this. I'll send you $1 via PayPal.

JDS hasn't been the same since he fought Cain, those 2 finished each others careers IMO.
Rothwell is only 33 coming of 3 impressive ko victories, and a submission victory over Barnett.
I love JDS but War Rothwell

Last edited:
LOL, Stipe is not hurt, is Croatian, already was booked to fight Rothwell. Need I say more? I hope Werdum chokes him the fuck out.
You expect Stipe to turn down a title shot in order to fight Rothwell?

This is a terrible match up for Ben Rothwell, IF, and it's a big IF, the old JDS shows up. This new Junior is a shadow of his former self.

Big JDS nuthugger but I think Rothwell destroys him at this point.
I am a fan of both, but I have to agree. JDS did not look good in his last fight, and I am sad about that.

I am a fan of both, but I have to agree. JDS did not look good in his last fight, and I am sad about that.
The wars have taken their toll.

It's hard to imagine JDS winning this so I'm going with Rothwell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back