ROTHWELL VS JDS

Perfect matchup for both guys at this point. JDS is coming off a tough loss to Overeem and a close but none inspiring win to Miocic . Questions will be answered after this fight , nobody including UFC brass can truly envision Rothwell fighting for the belt right now even though he has looked impressive lately , but a win over JDS in undeniable. Perfect fight for both guys , if Rothwell wins , then he should fight the winner of Werdum/Miocic and if JDS loses to Rothwell , than Cain truly ended his career in their third epic battle , but if JDS wins this fight , then he is right back in the conversation when discussing top heavyweights

Dude, since you are living in 2011, could you please buy me a Powerball ticket with the following numbers
12 - 14 - 34 - 39 - 46 36 . I guarantee you I'm good for the money.
I'm in on this. I'll send you $1 via PayPal.

JDS hasn't been the same since he fought Cain, those 2 finished each others careers IMO.
Rothwell is only 33 coming of 3 impressive ko victories, and a submission victory over Barnett.
I love JDS but War Rothwell

Last edited:
LOL, Stipe is not hurt, is Croatian, already was booked to fight Rothwell. Need I say more? I hope Werdum chokes him the fuck out.
You expect Stipe to turn down a title shot in order to fight Rothwell?

This is a terrible match up for Ben Rothwell, IF, and it's a big IF, the old JDS shows up. This new Junior is a shadow of his former self.

Big JDS nuthugger but I think Rothwell destroys him at this point.
I am a fan of both, but I have to agree. JDS did not look good in his last fight, and I am sad about that.

I am a fan of both, but I have to agree. JDS did not look good in his last fight, and I am sad about that.
The wars have taken their toll.

It's hard to imagine JDS winning this so I'm going with Rothwell.

Back