Rothwell is out of UFC 203

Cain & JDS make the most sense rankings wise.

I'd prefer N'Gannou lets cut to the chase he is the future champ!

The Black beast sounds good to me. But that would be the ultimate high risk low reward fight for Werdum.

I say go for a JDS rematch, its one of the few rematches I'd be really pumped for due to the circumstances of the first fight (cocky, unprepared Werdum, green, unknown JDS).

Rothwell sucks.

He will always have this plus the chokes vs Barnett and Mitrione
ImmediateImpartialKingbird.gif

Either Arlosvki or Barnett would have been great options

Not sure I care for Lewis vs Werdum. I could get behind Lewis vs Rothwell. Now that'd be the shit.

Let JDS take the head clean off again, then if Stipe wins you give JDS the title shot if Reem wins you give Cain the title shot.

black beast went to a boring decision with big country. Doesnt deserve a fight with Werdumb.

Just got injured....probably.
He got injured getting out of bed this morning. He was injured again reaching over for his morning newspaper. He was injured again getting in the shower. He was injured again getting out of the shower. He was injured eating breakfast. He was injured getting into his car. He was injured walking into the gym. He was injured getting changed. He was injured leaving the gym.

That said, Werdum vs Velasquez II sounds fantastic. Sea-Level Cain should do better.

Cain is probably around 260 lbs now. He needs a camp to be in a top shape or it could be a repeat of a previous fight.

Has JDS recovered? If not, AA vs Werdum 2 makes sense. It might be boring though.

Black beast vs Werdum!! ... is a shit fight and one of the worst possible options.

Hmmm...so that's why Stipe ducked him big time?
He got injured, happens in the sport. Rothwell is overrated. He's one of if not the least skilled HW in the top 10. Stipe won the belt which is something Ben will never do. Like @Gabe said Ben won't even ever fight for the title more than likely.

After getting KO'd like how he did, I am hoping that Werdum waits for Rothwell.

Let Werdum fight Conor. A little fella like Werdum shouldn't be much for Conor to handle.

Black Beast is a bad match up him. Werdum wouldn't be able to take him down and probably would eat a lot of hard shots on his rather questionable chin

Back