Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

DeYnl5hXkAEg3fy.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty sick.

I'm interested to see if Norm will try and defend her.

He's always been her biggest supporter since she hired him to write for the original show

Have been thinking the exact same thing. I believe Norm is the funniest stand-up alive today. And NML was/is the most hilarious show on YT. But the guy has some major worldview issues that I now realize are not just part of the "act".

Are you suggesting that Griifin didn't have her career fucked up by the picture of her holding Trumps's head? Are you suggesting that "liberal" media including the likes of Anderson Cooper didn't immediately condemn her. Are you ignoring the fact that Trump himself condemned her? Did you miss that her entire tour (like Roseannes show) was cancelled?

Did you you overlook the fact that Satan's spawn Chelsea Clinton didn't immediately condemn media that criticized what Trump's youngest was wearing?

<{you!}>

don't ram it in like that without lube!... u too big for that bro!!!..

Shut the hell up, Struggle.

What a profoundly stupid post. It's not that society should be able to hold racists, and other pieces of shit accountable, no, it's not that. It's that people shouldn't be offended by overt racism. That's the important takeaway.

Something is wrong with your wiring, man.

Except Disney just hired Keith Olbermann....with his track record...so save me the hotdoggin and grandstanding

Are you suggesting that Griifin didn't have her career fucked up by the picture of her holding Trumps's head? Are you suggesting that "liberal" media including the likes of Anderson Cooper didn't immediately condemn her. Are you ignoring the fact that Trump himself condemned her? Did you miss that her entire tour (like Roseannes show) was cancelled?

Did you you overlook the fact that Satan's spawn Chelsea Clinton didn't immediately condemn media that criticized what Trump's youngest was wearing?

If Roseanne had held up a pic of a fake severed head of Obama, I would expect her show to be cancelled instantly.

It's a stupid tweet and I don't watch her show, but sorry, I don't buy the sanctimony coming from the company that just rehired Keith Olbermann for like the tenth time.

keith1.png

What about black racists? They seem to all be pretty anti Trump. Hispanic racists?
Do all of those groups support a mainstream big name political candidate?

Which major candidate does the black panthers back?

It's a stupid tweet and I don't watch her show, but sorry, I don't buy the sanctimony coming from the company that just rehired Keith Olbermann for like the tenth time.

keith1.png
This thread isn't about CNN. Shitty deflection attempt.

0/10.

This is a typically dishonest phrasing. No one attempted to paint all Trump supporters as racist. People are responding with disbelief about your comment that you see no reason to think that Trump supporters are more racist than the general population.

The insinuation has been that racism is typical of trump supporters.

Here are a few examples:

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.
trump fan saying something racist. I wasn't ready for this.
She seems like a garden variety Trumpster. Can't imagine her audience would stop watching over this.

I responded further when it was someone conceded my point that not all trump fans are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters:

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters it seems.

keith1.png

“Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,”

Hires Olbermann....

If Roseanne had held up a pic of a fake severed head of Obama, I would expect her show to be cancelled instantly.

soooooo.... you admit your previous post was blatantly false and you're either an uninformed or outright lying piece of shit?...

yes.. ok good boy...

Have you researched her business dealings?

Nope. What does your question have to do with Trump loving celebrities calling people apes based on race?

Is it ok in lilelvis land to be racist if a random person had business you disagree with?

Your line of deflection is implying that is the case.

Furthermore, what does her business have to do with you falling for fake news and posting fake news memes?

Stop deflecting.

soooooo.... you admit your previous post was blatantly false and you're either an uninformed or outright lying piece of shit?...

yes.. ok good boy...
Holding up a fake severed head of Obama would be a little bit worse than a planet of the apes joke.

For the record, I'm ok with her show being cancelled, I didn't watch it anyways.

Holy shit.. the show got cancelled...

Kinda fucked up. That’s a lot of people getting fired for one POS tweet..

That's one of the things I find so fucked up about self-consumed rich assholes like Roseanne. Think of the handful of actors who were literally out of work for decades who won the lottery with this reboot - and one reckless comment from the one person who did not in any way financially need the show flushes them all down the toilet.

Back