Rose Namajunas vs Angela Hill at UFC 192 (Poll)

I have two 25lb dumbbells and two 30lb dumbbells.
When I get home I turn on the tv and just start churning out bicep curls. I'd say how many I do for reps but that would sound like bragging.... and that ain't me.

I've done the runaway train numerous times in my life.
I can sink that headlock in pretty tight too.

judge_judy_written_honey_theres_no_cure_for_creepy.png

I can pretty much guarantee they're both fast enough to avoid that, remembering your thread about selling your massive sleeping bag pants.

No way.... My wife's two younger brothers are lightning fast and I catch them like its nothing.

I pick Rose. But the thing with Hill is that she is pretty new to the game. People who are new tend to obviously get better much faster at the beginning. She could improve a lot in like 6 months. Whereas a fighter who's been around for 10 years isn't going to improve leaps and bounds in like 6 months.
I still think Rose has way too many ways to win and I don't think Hill has a way to outpoint or submit or KO Rose.

I wish more people would put their hairs in buns like Rousey and Namajunas rather than them ugly-ass corn rows.

i thought buns made for an easier grip by your opponent, making triangles easier , but i could be mistaken cornrows could provide good traction:icon_conf
i just thought, we could ask that mc paul barman, apparently he has experience grabbing girls round the neck
H5D9OBJ.jpg

Last edited:
i thought buns made for an easier grip by your opponent, making triangles easier , but i could be mistaken cornrows could provide good traction:icon_conf
i just thought, we could ask that mc paul barman, apparently he has experience grabbing girls round the neck
H5D9OBJ.jpg

Headlock is around the head.

Both seem like they would be fun to hang out wit, Rose is the better fighter though and should take this.

Back