Rose Namajunas vs Angela Hill at UFC 192 (Poll)

How anyone doesn't like Rose is beyond... all heart and all sweetheart.

She has stand up and ground game.

Today's Jiu Jitsu Pro Training class at Alliance MMA. Angela Hill and Jessica Penne are in the front row near the center.

12039219_945615095510425_3190662511017259411_n.jpg

I want Angela to win, but unfortunetly I don't think it's going to happen.

UFC is of course going to protect Rose.

I hope they don't cut Angela (one of the few fighters worth following in social media) if she loses... Really can't see her scoring a win against Rose.

Both good strikers, If Rose is smart she'll take it to the ground where she has a huge advantage.

Hill's style is going to give plenty of opportunities for Rose to pull guard and lock something up.

Should be a good fight and I got Thug Rose by sub.

I hope they don't cut Angela (one of the few fighters worth following in social media) if she loses... Really can't see her scoring a win against Rose.

I agree. Angela is funny, artistic, and worth following on social media. I hope she can survive in the UFC after losing to Rose.

I agree. Angela is funny, artistic, and worth following on social media. I hope she can survive in the UFC after losing to Rose.

You forgot the best about her: she is into death metal.

I would expect a better Angela Hill this time. She was gassssed bad at altitude in Mexico City. Still - Rose via submission after some entertaining exchanges.

About time Rose got a fight.

The UFC is really throwing Hill to the lions.

Meanwhile Paige (#7) fighting Alex Chambers.........LOL

id like to see rose vs. pvz.

i doubt the ufc would make teh fight, but i think rose would be a good test for page.

I don't really care for either... I'll go with Hill for the upset.

Can't wait to see Angus complain about her salary and then pick up the loser's paycheck again.

I can't stand Angela Hill. She talked all this shit on Carla before her TUF fight and then got smoked easily, putting up almost no fight whatsoever

i have rose and pvz tied as the cutest fighters in the ufc.

Both SW Angelas are active on social media, but Hill's tweets are especially funny, while Magana like to talk smack.

I wish the higher ranked BWs and SWs are as engaging in social media as her. They stay quiet in their own little corner, and then wonder why no one talks about them and their fans wonder why they don't get fights.

hopefully a Rose win puts Hill on the borderline of being cut.

I'm not sold on Rose yet, but we'll see how it goes.

Is HD Barry still cornering her? I love Pat, but I'm not sure he's her best coaching option going forward.

I'll never forget seeing Rose fight for the first time on TUF and immediately realizing she had the best footwork and volume/activity on the entire damn season

This photo posted today. Angela says of it:

Sitting at about 0.2% titty fat ‪#‎abs‬ ‪#‎UFC192‬ ‪#‎ittybittytittycommittee‬

11080391_945713398833928_6204119056083105453_o.jpg

Rose is going to take her out.

It's sad, Rose has had to sell gloves, dresses, etc... to make ends meet because the UFC pays so well. I think she is trying to finish out her contract so she can fight elsewhere for more $.

HeavenlySkinnyEmeraldtreeskink.gif

WAR Namajunas!

Gimme fight for Rose, would be a good kickboxing match, but Rose will sub her so easily.

Back