Rose Namajunas vs Angela Hill at UFC 192 (Poll)

Namajunas bless.

HeavenlySkinnyEmeraldtreeskink.gif

Rose Namajunas via unanimous decision.

Well, with all the hype she has, Rose Namajunas better win this. She got exposed big time in the Esparza fight, especially considering how badly Esparza got owned by Joanna.

I'll never forget seeing Rose fight for the first time on TUF and immediately realizing she had the best footwork and volume/activity on the entire damn season

maybe she should go onto 'Dancing With The Stars'....because she'll never be a UFC Champion.

Well, with all the hype she has, Rose Namajunas better win this. She got exposed big time in the Esparza fight, especially considering how badly Esparza got owned by Joanna.

I just think it was a high pressure situation, and partly an adrenaline dump.

Rose wins and I enjoy watching it.

Angela is a bad matchup for Rose imo. She is going to be hard to take down, and can probably bully her on the feet.

Hill had a better chance against Calderwood.

This one won't last long folks.

Ugh.

Rose is way overrated.

I love Pat Barry as much as the next cat, but just because Rose is engaged to him and they make funny vine videos together doesn't amount to much in the ring.

Rose is charming and has physical tools, but she's no world-beater and she isn't half the fighter Angela Hill is.

I'll take Hill in a lop-sided UD.

Anybody know where Rose trains nowadays? I give it to Rose by submission, just my opinion.

I really wish Hill goes on the independent circuit and improves her overall game against less skilled opponents. Her grappling is beyond pathetic

maybe she should go onto 'Dancing With The Stars'....because she'll never be a UFC Champion.

Well, if both Jedrzejczyk and Gadelha decide to retires, everyone in the division would have a chance :cool:

I'm a big fan of Thug Rose's slick submission game, but after seeing the Cookie Monster wrecked her in the TUF Finale, and then the Polish Jedi annihilated the Cookie Monster with an even greater level of brutality, Thug Rose and everyone else has got a long way to go bridge that enormous gap.

Well, if both Jedrzejczyk and Gadelha decide to retires, everyone in the division would have a chance :cool:

I'm a big fan of Thug Rose's slick submission game, but after seeing the Cookie Monster wrecked her in the TUF Finale, and then the Polish Jedi annihilated the Cookie Monster with an even greater level of brutality, Thug Rose and everyone else has got a long way to go bridge that enormous gap.

I hear that Justine Kish can change a lot.
I'm still waiting to see that....

I hear that Justine Kish can change a lot.

I hear that Justine Kish is now a UFC fighter.

I don't think either are all that good but Hill has so far been less impressive.

i just think there are far better around the UFC 115 at the moment and better elsewhere earning their 'chops' that will eventually come over....throw in a few still unknowns and 125ers that come down,and i don't see her getting close at anytime....you could make that the case for anyone though.

Ugh.

Rose is way overrated.

I love Pat Barry as much as the next cat, but just because Rose is engaged to him and they make funny vine videos together doesn't amount to much in the ring.

Rose is charming and has physical tools, but she's no world-beater and she isn't half the fighter Angela Hill is.

I'll take Hill in a lop-sided UD.

Wait... even if you think Rose is overrated, how are you impressed by Hill?

I think subbing Markos and Calderwood even on TUF and taking Torres to a close decision is better than beating up literal amateurs in Muay Thai and Emily Kagan, and not being able to do anything against the only 2 good fighters she faced.

I want Angela to win, but unfortunetly I don't think it's going to happen.

UFC is of course going to protect Rose.

UFC should protect Rose, the same way they've been protecting PVZ. They're around the same age, future stars in the division. No need to throw her to lions just yet. IMO, they should give give her a few more easy fights, then headline a bout vs PVZ. That would be major Fight Pass card

Back