• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rose Namajunas responds to Dana White's comments on turning down title fight with Weili Zhang

Stopped reading at looked terrible. Won the first two rounds handily and held on despite having her head balooned in the third. stfu

dude, saying she didn't look terrible is simply wrong...she won by a split decision...that right there tells you it was a very close fight....ya, she did win the first 2....did you actually read what I wrote. in that 3rd round, she was getting tagged and battered and lost that round big...I said she's very very lucky it wasn't a 5 round fight...cause she would have been stopped. I don't think she would have survived a 4th round, going by that 3rd round.

Rose os awesome and if you don't agree stay the fuck away from my bbq

just what I thought...those mentally weak people stick together, make excuses for each other.....haha

So her grandpa dies and she is ready to go. Conor throws a dolly and all hell breaks lose? Make it make sense!
Those are not remotely the same things. People don't get PTSD from somebody in the family dying from illness. There have been a few cases of some crazies driving vehicles into crowds in Europe. Some people who witnessed the devastation now suffer psychological issues, or PTSD.

White knights everywhere in this thread. When people say “Rose never makes excuses” it because her legion of fanboys do it for her
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

White knights everywhere in this thread. When people say “Rose never makes excuses” it because her legion of fanboys do it for her
Whereas you prefer being the troll?

16A.jpg

I am ready for Rose to fight.

Sherdoggers, make some noise if you ... are ... ready.

Fuck Dana.

Yes hes a marketing person but whatever.....karma will come back for him that's for certain.

So you make up lies, get called out on them, and then call people white knights for making you look like an idiot?

<mma4>

So you make up lies, get called out on them, and then call people white knights for making you look like an idiot?

<mma4>
Nowhere did I lie. Just because you don’t like my opinions, you resort to accusations.

Nowhere did I lie. Just because you don’t like my opinions, you resort to accusations.

You stated something as being true while knowing it isn't.

If you need anything else cleared up let me know little one.

You stated something as being true while knowing it isn't.

If you need anything else cleared up let me know little one.
Which was what? That Rose folds under pressure? That’s my observation. You just don’t like it, so you smear it as a lie. Get over yourself.

Which was what? That Rose folds under pressure? That’s my observation. You just don’t like it, so you smear it as a lie. Get over yourself.

Uh huh. It's a treat to see you lie and then call it an "observation".

Keep crying little one. Get all that anger out.

<36>

Hey Rose, what people think, generally comes from what they see

Back