Rose Namajunas and Pat Barry no longer together?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
They used to frequently post pics of them together on Instagram, and tag each other on Twitter. Their last pic of them together was 7 weeks ago, and last tag on Twitter was 2 weeks ago. Pat hasn't been seen so far in the 1st 2 episodes of this week's Embedded. It seems very likely they are no longer a couple.

The only remaining power couple in MMA
MieshaTateBryanCaraway-e1330790978579-1024x576.jpg

Rumors of Lorenzo and Chrissy Blair...
Sport_Lorenzo_Fert_2697744k.jpg

Chrissy-Blair-RSVLTS-WCW-05.png

GSP-Sage.png

Rose was probably starting to get too much attention. Pat couldn't steal it all anymore. Poor Pat.

Sage and George sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i...etc etc.

What about
image197.jpg

This will replace the whale in my nightmares...

As for Pat and Rose, good for Rose. Pat looks like a good guy, but the way he showed up at events drunk tells me he is a bitter guy who can't move on. That kind of person drags you down with them.

TS, you have no shot even if they did split. Stop stalking Rose online and go out and meet some ladies in real life. They're not as scary as you think.

I don't care, I just like watching the fights

Is anybody really shocked that a early 20-something who is only now really seeing the world as an adult would break up with some dude who is closer to 40 than 30 (who is also not rich)?

Assuming it's true. Even if not, I feel that relationship is doomed sooner or later.

I like Rose's skillset, but I think she's ugly and her attitude makes me cringe.

Pat should be able to do much better.

I see.
Tune in tomorrow for as the world turns....

Back