Rory pissed?

That's nice. I do like his chances very much. His chance was there the first fight. 2 more rounds, no telling what would have happened. Only way to find out is to let the two fight in a 5 round fight. The excuses denying the rematch a year and a half later, Rory now 25 years old, are bogus.

like i said i await the rematch. the question was would he perform better against hendricks or lawler considering he has been dropped by robbie in a previous match. not rory rory he's our man if he can't do it no one can? i would prefer to see robbie fight lombard, even though rory is next in line. it's just a more exciting fight and i'm not a fan of rory's dancing antics.

or the other option is they think rory is shit. the way he poised when dominating penn made me think he's a muppet. if ya that good finish to fight. can't wait to see him fight lawler again, his point scoring ways won't save him next time.

Lawler is going to burn out. Won't be champ for long. Rory is taking over this division. Ufc needs to stop hiding Lawler from the Rory rematch like a bunch of bitches. Rory will finish Robby in the rematch. That inactivity Robby showed vs Johny will get him picked apart and set up to be finished. Bring on the fight. Stop denying it. You think it will be easy for Lawler, bring it on. Guarantee Lawler has no psychological advantage over Rory. His power will be dealt with, just as Woodley's was. Another guy who would have been finished with another round.

I'm sure he is along with the 86% who would rather see Lawler fight someone else then Hendricks again

like i said i await the rematch. the question was would he perform better against hendricks or lawler considering he has been dropped by robbie in a previous match. not rory rory he's our man if he can't do it no one can? i would prefer to see robbie fight lombard, even though rory is next in line. it's just a more exciting fight and i'm not a fan of rory's dancing antics.

Rory survived the onslaught that was actually perpetuated by an early stand up in round 3, courtesy of a shitty ref. Lawler should be capable of getting up off his back on his own without favours from the ref. despite the favours Lawler received, Rory took his best, and still recovered at the end of the round to take Lawler down and start dropping ground and pound. The fight was cut short. 5 rounds next time, and Rory's hands will be raised at the end.

Lawler is going to burn out. Won't be champ for long. Rory is taking over this division. Ufc needs to stop hiding Lawler from the Rory rematch like a bunch of bitches. Rory will finish Robby in the rematch. That inactivity Robby showed vs Johny will get him picked apart and set up to be finished. Bring on the fight. Stop denying it. You think it will be easy for Lawler, bring it on. Guarantee Lawler has no psychological advantage over Rory. His power will be dealt with, just as Woodley's was. Another guy who would have been finished with another round.
that is some bullshit logic bud. if only he had another round he would have finished him. what isn't fifteen minutes long enough? he must be deadly, give him three hours and he could finish anybody. five rounds of watching rory would finish me for sure.

Rory survived the onslaught that was actually perpetuated by an early stand up in round 3, courtesy of a shitty ref. Lawler should be capable of getting up off his back on his own without favours from the ref. despite the favours Lawler received, Rory took his best, and still recovered at the end of the round to take Lawler down and start dropping ground and pound. The fight was cut short. 5 rounds next time, and Rory's hands will be raised at the end.

a three round fight was cut short because it finished after three rounds? or was it cut short because he is so dastardly that he lulls his opponents to sleep before he pounces, and he needed a little longer to work his magic.

I'm not even a Lawler fan, but I find it very disingenuous that some are downplaying his victory over Rory. Maybe Rory was "conservative" because Lawler dropped him. Lawler outstruck Rory and won that fight fair and square.

Back