Rory pissed?

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do you think rory would be disappointed the he has to fight lawler for the title instead of hendricks? and what are his chances against each respectively. robbie already holds a win against him, would rory perform better next time, or will robbie ice him properly.

Rory has improved since their last fight imo. I think he would probably rather fight lawler and get redemption. I would favour Rory in a 5 round fight.

Lawler had no business beating Rory. It was Rory's own conservative style that hurt him in that bout. He has learned his lesson, I hope.

Hendricks? See Rory vs. Woodley.

No he is not pissed, a fighter is there to fight, if he starts getting pissed on who he has to face then it's time to look for another job.

If anything, Rory is pissed that Lawler vs Hendricks 3 would take place before his title shot.

Rory would beat both guys anyways. Lawler is the tougher fight though.

I think he actually wants Lawler. he will beat him too.

I think Rory has the beating of both guys.

He won't mind who he faces, as long as it's for the belt.

my money will be on lawler, i think he will hurt him worse than the first time. people forget that fighting is not all about technique it is about psychology and power as well. and lawler has it all over rory in both departments. he had him worried the first time. something people always overlook about robbie is that he scares the crap out of his opponents. they may not be worried at the start of the fight but after an exchange they tend to get on their bike. his power basically frightens the crap out of people when they feel it.

I'm pissed that i have to watch Hendricks vs Lawler again instead of Rory fighting Lawler.

I really think Rory will stay more active. Rory by Decision

If Rory were to have fought Lawler again for the next WW title shot like he should be, it would have been a year and a half from the first time they fought. Rory was barely 24 years old when he fought Lawler. He is only now truly coming into his own. No camp is smarter at making adjustments , and with the improved and evolved skills, combined with his ability to execute make this a completely new fight.

Even as it was, Rory was injured leading up to the first Lawler fight confirmed on the JRE.
He still took Lawler to a split decision, and lost a 3 round fight. At the end of the fight, he was in control, and no one knows what would have happened or who would have won with another 2 rounds. Anyone who denies Rory's chances in a 5 round rematch a year and a half later... Anyone who denies a rematch is a brand new fight.... Is either a stupid fuck.... Or like Dana is a stupid fuck, but also has an absurd, big disgusting boner for Hendricks and Lawler.

Last edited:
If Rory were to have fought Lawler again for the next WW title shot like he should be, it would have bee a year and a half from the time they fought.

Rory was injured leading up to the first Lawler fight confirmed on the JRE.
He still took Lawler to a split decision, and lost a 3 round fight. At the end of the fight, he was in control, and no one knows what would have happened or would have won with another 2 rounds. Anyone who denies Rory's chances in a 5 round rematch a year and a half later... Anyone who denies a rematch is a brand new fight.... Is either a stupid fuck.... Or like Dana is a stupid fuck, but also has an absurd, big disgusting boner for Hendricks and Lawler.

i don't deny his chances. tyson lost to douglas at 42-1, i just don't like them very much. and i think people overlook how much opponents respect lawler's power, it has a visible effect in his fights.

If Rory were to have fought Lawler again for the next WW title shot like he should be, it would have been a year and a half from the time they fought the first time. Rory was barely 24 years old when he fought Lawler. He is only now truly coming into his own. No camp is smarter at making adjustments and Rory and the improvements in Rory's skill evolvement combined with his ability to execute make this a completely new fight,

Even as it was, Rory was injured leading up to the first Lawler fight confirmed on the JRE.
He still took Lawler to a split decision, and lost a 3 round fight. At the end of the fight, he was in control, and no one knows what would have happened or who would have won with another 2 rounds. Anyone who denies Rory's chances in a 5 round rematch a year and a half later... Anyone who denies a rematch is a brand new fight.... Is either a stupid fuck.... Or like Dana is a stupid fuck, but also has an absurd, big disgusting boner for Hendricks and Lawler.
or the other option is they think rory is shit. the way he poised when dominating penn made me think he's a muppet. if ya that good finish to fight. can't wait to see him fight lawler again, his point scoring ways won't save him next time.

i don't deny his chances. tyson lost to douglas at 42-1, i just don't like them very much. and i think people overlook how much opponents respect lawler's power, it has a visible effect in his fights.

That's nice. I do like his chances very much. His chance was there the first fight. 2 more rounds, no telling what would have happened. Only way to find out is to let the two fight in a 5 round fight. The excuses denying the rematch a year and a half later, Rory now 25 years old, are bogus.

Back