Rory MacDonald vs colby

Soulless Rory (because of Robbie not his eyes) wasn't dominant against Lima then got snuffed by Moose. I'll take undefeated, hungry and confident Colby right now. Confidently. Rory told Ariel he got crushed by Gegard "because his heart just wasn't into it." Yeah I'll take Colby over current Rory over 5 all day.
Lol moose would send clobby to the shadow realm

He beat a LW who isn't big enough to hang, what a fucking star...
Colby weighs no more than RDA in cage, he's one of the smallest WWs in the division. Colby also completely dominated DHK, who is one of the biggest WW's I've ever seen (and definitely a "good" fighter) , so it's not just a size thing. Colby's conditioning and pressure are world-class.

Colby weighs no more than RDA in cage, he's one of the smallest WWs in the division. Colby also completely dominated DHK, who is one of the biggest WW's I've ever seen (and definitely a "good" fighter) , so it's not just a size thing. Colby's conditioning and pressure are world-class.

I guess we're going to disagree then. To me Colby is a shitty version of GSP without a jab.

To me Colby is a shitty version of GSP without a jab.

He is not even that. He would be lucky to be that.

He is basically a smaller version of Jon Fitch with a smidge better standup.

Rory would wreck colby, not even needed to explain why.

I would love to see Rory's reaction to Colby calling him a virgin in person. Rory looks like the type of guy who lost his virginity to a corpse

Rory looks like the type of guy that’s ugly af but still scores hotter girls than you.

even though they’re all corpses

Rory taps to strikes again, why does anyone think he’s still an elite fighter? Surely didn’t show it in his last fight.

rory. i suspect he's right when he said lawler was on the juice in their fights. robbie prior to usada = beast. after usada = not so good.

U serious?

Rory molests him viciously until bored

Rory taps to strikes again, why does anyone think he’s still an elite fighter? Surely didn’t show it in his last fight.
Yea its not like weight classes exist for a reason. Also not like he was fighting arguably the best MW alive right now

What Moose did to Rory, he would do just as bad if not worse to someone like Colby

Thats a good fight with #1 and #2 WW in the world i like both fighters but i have to go with The King of Chaos im this ome i think he is unstoppable atm

Soulless Rory (because of Robbie not his eyes) wasn't dominant against Lima then got snuffed by Moose. I'll take undefeated, hungry and confident Colby right now. Confidently. Rory told Ariel he got crushed by Gegard "because his heart just wasn't into it." Yeah I'll take Colby over current Rory over 5 all day.
At this point, and it saddens me to say, I would also pick Colby over Rory. It's not a fight that I would bet a large amount of money on, but yeah...

2pmnsa.jpg

Rory all day. Bad match up for Colby.

While Colby obviously has all of the momentum right now. And doesn't have the mileage on his body that Rory has, he also doesn't have the experience. Colby's lone loss was 2015, but he didn't begin facing top competition until last year.

Rory was already fighting Carlos Condit before Colby started his career.

I would love to see Rory's reaction to Colby calling him a virgin in person. Rory looks like the type of guy who lost his virginity to a corpse

So that’s what you think about when you see Rory, huh?

Thank you. I was reading all the Rory posts thinking
"Am I having a stroke? TF is this shit!?"

Back