Rory MacDonald vs colby

Chaos is here to stay Cheeto eating nerds

I don't know why but that statement is spot on lol.

Rory actually seems like a Jeffrey Dahmer type of guy. Nice and quiet on the outside but has a collection of human body parts in his freezer.
Is having body parts in the freezer not a common thing?

rory would kill him
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop.

even current rory absolutely embarrasses colby.
Lima was beating him on the feet without that top control which Lima accepted he would have lost. Lima is good but he isn't a wrestler and he didn't even try to get up. Do you think Rory can hold Colby down? Do you think he can out-volume him? 1 round in his nose will be shattered again. I stuck around the Moose card because a prelim fight was starting late. Every fan was out of that arena by the time Rory walked out of the cage. That nose is fucked. I ruined that fight for every person around me saying Moose via straight punches to the nose. Check the Moose Rory threads. It's me saying Rory's nose can't heal his career is in serious jeopardy because Robbie didn't break it, he completely shattered it. He will be hesitant standing in a fight the rest of his career. Is he going to out-strike, out-will, or KO Colby? No. Colby, easily. Based on current form.

Colby UD.
Over 5? Probably stoppage imo.

I put money on Rory all day but after that Gegard fight, I wonder how good Rory is these days. Obviously Gegard a savage but Rory went down hard. Colby could potentially wrestle fuck current Rory to a decision.

Lima was beating him on the feet without that top control which Lima accepted he would have lost. Lima is good but he isn't a wrestler and he didn't even try to get up. Do you think Rory can hold Colby down? Do you think he can out-volume him? 1 round in his nose will be shattered again. I stuck around the Moose card because a prelim fight was starting late. Every fan was out of that arena by the time Rory walked out of the cage. That nose is fucked. I ruined that fight for every person around me. Check the Moose Rory threads. It's me saying Rory's nose can't heal his career is in serious jeopardy because Robbie didn't break it, he completely shattered it. He will be hesitant standing in a fight the rest of his career. Is he going to out-volume, out-will, or KO Colby. No. Colby, easily. Based on current form.
okay...? lima and mousasi are good strikers with power and colby is a shit striker with absolutely no power.

rory embarrasses him on the feet since he has nothing to worry about there, and i wouldn't be surprised if rory could take him down and hold him there for a bit since he's stronger.

like i said, even current rory outclasses colby cringe.

I would love to see Rory's reaction to Colby calling him a virgin in person. Rory looks like the type of guy who lost his virginity to a corpse
Always thought I came here for complex conversation about mma but it really for this type of stuff

okay...? lima and mousasi are good strikers with power and colby is a shit striker with absolutely no power.

rory embarrasses him on the feet since he has nothing to worry about there, and i wouldn't be surprised if rory could take him down and hold him there for a bit since he's stronger.

like i said, even current rory outclasses colby cringe.
No, everything about Rory since he left UFC has been suspect. Yeah, he's bigger than Colby, he's not taking him down, much-less controlling him.. He will once again try those ridiculous imanari rolls though he loves so much. His nose will break again in one of Colby's 400+ attempted strikes, and he would likely be TKO'd. Over 5.

Lima was beating him on the feet without that top control which Lima accepted he would have lost. Lima is good but he isn't a wrestler and he didn't even try to get up. Do you think Rory can hold Colby down? Do you think he can out-volume him? 1 round in his nose will be shattered again. I stuck around the Moose card because a prelim fight was starting late. Every fan was out of that arena by the time Rory walked out of the cage. That nose is fucked. I ruined that fight for every person around me saying Moose via straight punches to the nose. Check the Moose Rory threads. It's me saying Rory's nose can't heal his career is in serious jeopardy because Robbie didn't break it, he completely shattered it. He will be hesitant standing in a fight the rest of his career. Is he going to out-strike, out-will, or KO Colby? No. Colby, easily. Based on current form.

Over 5? Probably stoppage imo.
dont think so. colby isnt a hard hitter and is just a volume guy. lima is more dangerous and threatening, and rory still survived despite having that destroyed leg

pretty sure rory has a decent reach on colby. plus some height as well. where rda couldnt control the range and let colby dictate the range i feel like rory would pop the jab and just win a decision from outlanding colby. colby could get a few takedowns and hang out in top control for sure tho

Prime Rory Mac wins multiple ways.

Current Rory still beats Colby because Colby is a grapple first type fighter instead of trying to tee off on Rory's twice reconstructed nose. Being a one dimensional grapple fighter against Rory is a recipe for disaster.

rory-macdonald-douglas-lima-bellator-1832.jpg

Does this look like a normal human being to you?
Christian Bale in American Psycho type

Last edited:
dont think so. colby isnt a hard hitter and is just a volume guy. lima is more dangerous and threatening, and rory still survived despite having that destroyed leg

pretty sure rory has a decent reach on colby. plus some height as well. where rda couldnt control the range and let colby dictate the range i feel like rory would pop the jab and just win a decision from outlanding colby. colby could get a few takedowns and hang out in top control for sure tho
It's his mental game too, his interviews, the fact he was so young and left UFC for more certain money. Fighting is mental Jessica Eye just proved that. Rory doesn't have the fire anymore, his words, and if he's spending months healing that nose for a 2nd time, do you think he really wants to go through that again? If Rory can't dominate the grappling I don't see him winning many more fights against top guys, and I'm talking about guys not nearly as good as Colby.

Colby wins fights by volume, wrestling and pace, and Rory only loses to strikers. He was still getting takedowns against Lima on one leg in the fifth round. The big factor is Rory's nose health, but I don't think Colby can hit it frequently and hard enough to make Rory quit. Rory by decision all day

I think it'd be closer than people think, but I'd put money on Rory to win a close decision

Rory would beat colby but no worse than he would beat woodley if they fought again.

Rory would maul that fool. Superior striking and grappling. Colby just holds you on the ground and nothing else.

Do morons on here actually think Colby is a good fighter? He got outboxed by Maia.

Let me repeat, outboxed by Maia. Like for fucks sake serious thread??? You should go to reddit with the rest of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Do morons on here actually think Colby is a good fighter? He got outboxed by Maia.

Let me repeat, outboxed by Maia. Like for fucks sake serious thread??? You should go to reddit with the rest of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
Anyone who can beat RDA in a five round fight is a good fighter.

Back