Rory MacDonald is the best WW in the world

Everybody here was ...no, Woodley is a different fighter now blahblahb Rory is going down down.

Guess what?

Rory is the BEST WELTERWEIGHT in the world. Together with Lawler, Askren, Lima and maybe MVP.

Robbie ruined Rory.

Tapped that snauser then sideways fetal position. Then claimed Robbie used PEDs against him. wah.

Robbie beat Rory. Rory beat Wood. Wood beat Robbie. How fun.

GSP got smashed before and then came back as one of the GOATS.

Woodley's legacy might depend on how he bounces back.

Lmfao maybe before lawler fking BROKE him. Rory's shot he'll be lucky to hold onto his B league belt. GSP's protege that never lived up to his potential.

He's not even the best WW in bellator let alone the UFC

Best Welterweights
(c) Razak Alhassan
1 Askren
2 Colby
3 Usman
4 Ponzinibbio

Alright, Scott Coker. Take it easy.

Mousasi was so scared of Yoel and Whittaker that he chose to switch organization and even admitted it wasn't because of pay. Also lost to Jacare who is clearly ahead of him P4P at MW, among others.
Also clearly lost against Shlemenko, the guy was robbed.
It was about money but it's also about contract structuring. Benson laid out the same thing when he switched.

It's not that the UFC can't match or top other offers: they can and often do. But, to my understanding, if Bellator offers you a million it's a guaranteed million plus you get to pursue sponsors. The UFC might offer you 1.4 mil in your contract but only 700K is guaranteed and the rest is made up of incentives.

Benson said the UFC offered him more money but he'd have to jump rope and hulla hoop his way through his contract to maximize it and just losing once reset his pay structure.

So let's be adults. It's about money. But it's about guaranteed money vs potential money.

It was about money but it's also about contract structuring. Benson laid out the same thing when he switched.

It's not that the UFC can't match or top other offers: they can and often do. But, to my understanding, if Bellator offers you a million it's a guaranteed million plus you get to pursue sponsors. The UFC might offer you 1.4 mil in your contract but only 700K is guaranteed and the rest is made up of incentives.

Benson said the UFC offered him more money but he'd have to jump rope and hulla hoop his way through his contract to maximize it and just losing once reset his pay structure.

So let's be adults. It's about money. But it's about guaranteed money vs potential money.

Except Gegard Mousasi specifically confirmed in interviews that the choice was not about money but instead about being frustrated about how contenders are treated in the UFC among other things.
So you suggest I don't take the man we are speaking about at face value and believe what he says?

I can google for those interviews if you really want me to. Of course the choice is partly influenced by money but if a person just throws out "Mousasi is the best MW P4P!" then I'm obviously gonna argument brashly aswell.

I even like Mousasi, but his fanbase is annoying sometimes.

There is no best besides Jon where it's like an adult fighting a child everytime Most of these guys can lose against training partners on any given day (listen to Tyron post fight) - and they can lose to one another on any given day.

Just enjoy the fights man.

Robbie ruined Rory.

Tapped that snauser then sideways fetal position. Then claimed Robbie used PEDs against him. wah.
Or you can say they ruined each other after that war. .Robbie's 2-3 since their fight

or since testing started . Just kidding I'm sure Robbie was clean

It’s really a shame that he’s no longer in the ufc. He would’ve been the champ if he got to fight Woodley when he had the title. Now the ufc has no charisma Usman with the belt.

Everybody here was ...no, Woodley is a different fighter now blahblahb Rory is going down down.

Guess what?

Rory is the BEST WELTERWEIGHT in the world. Together with Lawler, Askren, Lima and maybe MVP.
Fuck that. Sounds like you need to add the 41 year old Fitch to that list.

Grapplefucked for 25 min and still retained...

Back