Rory and GSP

Watch Rory get pound to hell again, nobody will argue with this.

Rory did get pounded out.

But he still threw Condit around at will, pretty much, for the first 2 rounds.

That doesn't just disappear because he got beat down in the 3rd, y'know.

In case you haven't heard ;) they call Rory the next GSP. He's a great and exciting fighter just like GSP was in his early days. of course GSP is still great, top three P4P but in case you havent heard some say GSP is no longer exciting. Do you see Rory losing his killer instinct like GSP has?

Yup, he could and should have KO BJ.
He didn't for some reason.

fbz_1bd52346776f19176280deb228ccf074.jpg

Ah yes, only on sherdog... where if someone speaks the truth about your favorite fighter and you're too blind to see it, just call them a troll. It's much easier than writing something that means something.

You seem to be talking to someone else. They way you assume any GSP fan is too blind to see the truth of your argument and lump every one who disagrees with you into the same category. There is some irony there.

I agree with you sometimes Rassler. Like you wish a nuthugger was more objective about his favourite fighter I wish you showed more objectivity towards GSP. You have an anti-GSP agenda and it's extremely obvious. At least with his fans. Always having a snarky remark and calling it "truth". You are an anti-nuthugger...and that's cool. But your bias reeks man. You go out of your way to annoy.

Anyways, I don't hate you because you don't like GSP or his fans, but when you preach about speaking the truth your colours begin to show. I don't speak the truth all the time either. I am biased and it shows sometimes. I admit it.

Ah yes, only on sherdog... where if someone speaks the truth about your favorite fighter and you're too blind to see it, just call them a troll. It's much easier than writing something that means something.

i respect your opinion on GSP, everyone has theyr opinion and its not my place to try to change it.

however i think its you who are too blind to see that to some people GSP fights are exciting. I know they are to me.

also the truth is that GSP is not hispanic with wavy hair and two earrings. I think though that you are too blind to see it.

Oh so that's what gsp fans do in their alone time. You guys hide it well.

Oy. Come on, dude, you're not even trying anymore. Get some new material. Or review some of PB's old posts. THAT dude knew how to entertain in his trolling.

I bet he's a fat dude. Fat dudes hate on everything.

I bet he's a fat dude. Fat dudes hate on everything.

Actually TheRassler has already been photo identified in a previous thread. He is a little overweight but not real fat. If I find the photo I will post it.

Actually TheRassler has already been photo identified in a previous thread. He is a little overweight but not real fat. If I find the photo I will post it.

Oh god, please do this. I long to have you confirm that the guy who moans about GSP not finishing fights has never finished anything other than too many desserts.

Will Rory ever be as godlike dominant as GSP?

That's the way more important question

Oh god, please do this. I long to have you confirm that the guy who moans about GSP not finishing fights has never finished anything other than too many desserts.

So apparently, he is the guy on the right with the roaming hand. They were saying GSP's management had to file a restraining order against him for persistent and obsessive stalking. A lot of things made sense about TheRassler after seeing this!

b6x84y.jpg

Last edited:
Oy. Come on, dude, you're not even trying anymore. Get some new material. Or review some of PB's old posts. THAT dude knew how to entertain in his trolling.

And where is THAT dude now?

I'd like to see this photo too, actually. Lol.

This will be a good laugh.

So apparently, he is the guy on the right with the roaming hand. They were saying GSP's management had to file a restraining order against him for persistent and obsessive stalking. A lot of things made sense about TheRassler after seeing this!

b6x84y.jpg

Lmao! Good one, I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Nice try tho, he's a lot chubbier than I am.

Back