Ronny Markes 216lb this afternoon

I hope so hes going to need it against Craig. And lets also hope he can last long in the fight.

He's huge. He was 218 for his last fight.

This is why I roll my eyes when people get so impressed by MWs being able to KO heavyweights. Is it really hard to imagine guys that naturally weigh over 200 pounds can knock out other guys who weigh over 200 pounds? Just because you weigh 250 doesn't mean only other guys who weigh 250 can KO you.

Last edited:
I am happy I bet vcash on him now, good to know that CB is fighting a heavyweight.

I am happy I bet vcash on him now, good to know that CB is fighting a heavyweight.

Oh, yeah I forgot. His opponent will still be 185lbs on fight night while Markes will be 216lbs-ish.

Glad you bet on a HW fighting a HW. :rolleyes:

Cb is fighting daniel sarafian.

Markes is going to get knocked out by andrew craig.

I don't know man, Craig was getting lit up in his last fight by a guy not known for his striking before the head kick KO

I don't know man, Craig was getting lit up in his last fight by a guy not known for his striking before the head kick KO

Yeah but markes is all hype, he nearly got ktfo by simpson and shouldve lost that decision imo.

F^ck, how do you even get that 14 kg back in 24 hours? I can't even imagine eating and drinking that much in several days, let alone have a fight after that.

I'm pretty sure jones walked around at that weight on fight night against belfort.

Markes is absolutely huge and really should be at lhw for his healths sake. This fight between him and Craig is very underrated and could easily produce mws newest young contender.

Back