Ronda's physical appearance.

Candid photos of her running errands aren't exactly a fair measure of her attractiveness.

Her normal every day look isn't a fair measure?

What is? A picture of her on a magazine cover that was photoshopped by 100 people?

I feel sort of dim now for wanting confirmation that her personality, or at least her public persona, is the big issue. The world wide interwebs sure are strange. Now Im curious if you knew Ronda, or anyone similar to her, in real life if youd say the same things, especially to their faces?
I apologize also because I often choose to question things from what I feel is a childlike perspective.

If I knew Ronda and thought she was handling something poorly and creating a bad image (and cared about whether she did so) then I would offer her that advice.

It wouldn't be the first time I offered advice to a stubborn person that didn't take it, to their own detriment.

I don't know her, and don't have anything invested in how she presents herself, so I have no interest in walking up to her as a stranger and telling her I don't like her. I don't know what the point would be, though some people seem to enjoy doing that.

What is? A picture of her on a magazine cover that was photoshopped by 100 people?

Sounds so slutty when you put it that way.

its a common tabloid trick to snap photos of people candidly to make them look bad. If someone snapped 100 candid photos of you, you would look stupid in most of them as well.

Since a few people are criticizing Ronda for her personality I would like to get a quick show of hands of the people here who know Ronda personally. I don't care what she has said on TV or in interviews most of that is an act I mean know her face to face personally.

The reason I say this is because if all these awesome stories about Kevin Randleman would not have been told since his death I would have never knew what an awesome person he was because I never knew him.

Just know when you start talking about somebodies physical appearance that is hitting the ball out of bounds in my opinion.

You just be new at life, and life skills.

I think a big part of it is that fans don't like her personality, the way that she's shoved down your throat, and she seems to be given all these crazy opportunities that she really didn't earn.

Anderson Silva, the GOAT, was never asked to be in the expendables when he was beating Vitor and Marquardt, but she's getting thrown into hollywood beating Betch

She is average. Not a bad looking girl but average. Some of you let the "fame" status affect your opinion. Most of you wouldn't be so up on her if she wasn't famous or a "fighting girl".

Ronda has a ton of potential when she's not trying to eat her way out of depression. The woman is hot image.jpeg

she looks like this for 5 seconds a year.

This.

And besides that she aparently smells real bad. Or at least that's what I read on sherdog.

Ronda has a ton of potential when she's not trying to eat her way out of depression. The woman is hot View attachment 78667

You must be pretty gullible if you don't think that picture wasn't painstakingly photoshopped by a team of experts.

Here's a picture without a pound of makeup and hours of photoshop.

Ronda-Rousey-in-Jeans-Shorts--09-662x993.jpg

You mean to tell me SI photoshops?
You must be pretty gullible if you don't think that picture wasn't painstakingly photoshopped by a ton of experts.

Here's a picture without a pound of makeup and hours of photoshop.

Ronda-Rousey-in-Jeans-Shorts--09-662x993.jpg

She reminds me of
hqdefault.jpg

Average girls with easy-going personality can make up for what they lack in look. In fact, sometimes average girl can appear even better if she is nice.

Beautiful girls with pompous attitude can repulse people no matter how pretty they are.

Ronda is average girl with pompous attitude. So yeah, bad combo.

lol that's such horse shit. If you think she's above average then you're american. Americans have a completely skewed view of what is fit and attractive.

What a person finds attractive or not is a matter of taste. But are you really suggesting that Ronda, an Olympian and a professional athlete, is not fit?

You mean to tell me SI photoshops?

Then why post a photoshopped picture and say she looks hot here when it's a fake version of her?

Even Lena Dunham looks alright in some photoshopped vogue pics and she looks gross irl and when she's nude for 50% of the time on her show.

Last edited:
The thought of a 160 pound Ronda humping my face arrouses me.

Back