Ronda's physical appearance.

Her pre holm fight weigh in body is nice, otherwise she's gross

Since a few people are criticizing Ronda for her personality I would like to get a quick show of hands of the people here who know Ronda personally. I don't care what she has said on TV or in interviews most of that is an act I mean know her face to face personally.

The reason I say this is because if all these awesome stories about Kevin Randleman would not have been told since his death I would have never knew what an awesome person he was because I never knew him.

Just know when you start talking about somebodies physical appearance that is hitting the ball out of bounds in my opinion.

Id smash that for free. She's a millionaire. You're gay if you wouldn't wife that.

Wife? Fuck no, no amount of money could make me deal with that shitty personality for a lifetime. Would I hit? Of course.

Just curious if the more brutal posters concerning her body would be kinder if she had a more winning personality?
Personally I dont think shes as revolting physically as many on here make her out to be. Shes at least above average if Im being completely objective about her physical appearance, not including the face...

I don't think she's attractive when she's not weighin in for a fight. That said I wouldn't really vocalize that at all if so many people on here didn't find her so hot for some weird reason. I mean if you're into her then fine, enjoy but don't try to convince me that she's objectively beautiful.

lets be serious. She's a 5 at best. Never understood the whole "Ronda is hot" thing. She maxes out at 6.5 when she puts on a tight dress and has 8 pounds of make up on. Compare her to the other chicks in the SI swimsuit mag. I mean jesus christ, Ronda looks like troll compared to the other chicks.

Since a few people are criticizing Ronda for her personality I would like to get a quick show of hands of the people here who know Ronda personally. I don't care what she has said on TV or in interviews most of that is an act I mean know her face to face personally.

The reason I say this is because if all these awesome stories about Kevin Randleman would not have been told since his death I would have never knew what an awesome person he was because I never knew him.

Just know when you start talking about somebodies physical appearance that is hitting the ball out of bounds in my opinion.

Oh noes, woe is me if offend jay fucking philips

And your yellow dubbs is evidence that you're an authority on boundaries?

3u6ic7.jpg

Honestly she could have easily have picked up the slack of her physical downfalls by just being a better person. She's a scumbag. Then she does that crap of trying to make her voice sound deeper than it is to sound intimidating. It's just gross. Everything about Ronda is gross. It just makes my penis soft.

I guess average out of the 3000000000 or so women in existence.

lol that's such horse shit. If you think she's above average then you're american. Americans have a completely skewed view of what is fit and attractive.

I think....Ronda...is a human being.

I don't get this place that stems from a sort of pseudo infallibility, where by the standards for which someone lives usually becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of failure based on the unattainable moral high ground.

I'm sure Ronda is a sweet heart and an asshole a like, just like anyone is capable of. I'm sure she's nothing but a blessing to her love ones.

This is the same board that goes crazy for Joanna Champion because she's "adorable" "the cutest" etc. That's all based on her personality.

And they think Holm is hot as well, purely based on her beating Ronda.

She's an average looking chick with weight issues, lives like a fucking pig, and has a horrible personality and attitude. When you add all that shit up she's is very unattractive. The thing which put me off her forever was in the special a few years ago when she was about to fight Liz Carmouche (I think), she lived like a fucking animal.

lol that's such horse shit. If you think she's above average then you're american. Americans have a completely skewed view of what is fit and attractive.

Close enough Im a Canadaite. Honestly I was debating whether or not to say average or above average. Consider it being generous. That being said I dont like to publicly judge a persons appearance, usually keep that shit in my brain unit other than complimentary of course.

Close enough Im a Canadaite. Honestly I was debating whether or not to say average or above average. Consider it being generous. That being said I dont like to publicly judge a persons appearance, usually keep that shit in my brain unit other than complimentary of course.

I agree, and as I said in my previous post, I would keep my thoughts to myself if there weren't so many people on here telling me how hot she is.

If she wasn't a fighter most people wouldn't look twice. And most girls will scrub up alright, and then there's the photoshopping...

Well, you just concluded that Kevin Randleman was an awesome person based on stories and such but never having met him.

People can also draw negative conclusions about someone's personality without knowing them personally. They would be foolish not to, if exposed to the sheer volume of behavior and words that are available about Rousey (and which can't be avoided if you follow MMA enough to have a Sherdog account).

Doesn't seem like a very nice or mature person, for the most part. I've concluded that after seeing and hearing her for several years.

I'm always willing to reconsider my conclusions if I am presented with new evidence.

I'm pretty sure you have legitimate and reasonable negative opinions about lots of people you haven't met personally. I've never met the D.A. from Making a Murderer but I know he's a piece of shit.

Back