Ronda's loss to Holm was a fluke (Ronda wins 9 out of 10 times)

Holm is clearly a better fighter all round. No fluke dude. The only thing Rhonda might have over Holm is KO power.

I agree it was a fluke, in a way. Rousey got caught early in the first round and was basically out on her feet for the rest of the fight.

Holm is great, but I definitely think it would be a different fight if they meet again.

ZEjqBmw.jpg

One big shot is more of a fluke than a sustained beat down

It that was a fluke....then I don't know what a non-fluke is. Ronda got her butt kicked 6 ways to Sunday in that fight. The outcome might be different now, but on that night, with what both fighters brought into the cage, Holm was going to take that fight 8 or 9 times out of 10, with at least 3 or 4 of those wins being by KO/TKO. Ronda finally met a chick that had Real-World striking, size, strength, TDD, and most importantly fight I.Q.. That last bit was the most crucial of it all. Holly is not a dumbass, part-time fighter like most of Ronda's victims.

Nunes is going to be a tough fight because she has a lot of those same qualities except that her gas tank sucks just a little bit less than Rousey's. But she's got a killer's instinct...something you don't see from the 135lb division.

Last edited:
I'd be more apt to call it a fluke if Holm caught her early. But she beat her up for over a round, went to the ground with her at some points, avoided takedowns, and THEN knocked her out. Nothing flukey about that
Don't forget Ronda's chubby legs flailing when Holly took Ronda down.

There was nothing flukey about it.

Holly wrecked her. Ronda looked lost the whole fight. She couldn't get or keep Holly Down, she had absolutely nothing on the feet. Shit, Holly even took her down. It was bell to bell domination. The longer the fight lasted, the worse Ronda looked. It was a complete dismantling.

Holm is clearly a better fighter all round. No fluke dude. The only thing Rhonda might have over Holm is KO power.
Funny thing about KO power...you have to be able to throw a punch.

<{1-4}>

I wouldnt say 9/10 but she could beat holly in a rematch

people here are completely blinded by hate and forgot how easily she beat the other girls

Don't think the bump is going to work. The OP is surely on life support or suicide watch after that obliteration.

Don't think the bump is going to work. The OP is surely on life support or suicide watch after that obliteration.

I thought it seemed obviously TS was just trolling. I guess either way it was a bad bump.

Back