Ronda's loss to Holm was a fluke (Ronda wins 9 out of 10 times)

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There will never be another Rousey. She will go down in history as the female GOAT. No one touched her until she fought Holm, but let's not forget she lossed to Holm while she was making movies and had media obligations. In a rematch, Ronda would wreck her imo. You sherdoggers are blinded by hate, you are witnessing history.

200w.gif

raw

Lol at anyone calling her mentally weak, id like to see you sherdoggers step in a cage. Or get knocked out in front of millions. If you call any fighter/champion mentally weak, then your an idiot.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds by the best striker he's faced, so I guess Aldo lacks skill am I right?

What about Conor, he got choked out by the best bjj guy he's faced, he's also one dimensional, does that mean he lacks skills. Every fighter has there bread and butter, Rondas is her ground game.

Last edited:
I'd be more apt to call it a fluke if Holm caught her early. But she beat her up for over a round, went to the ground with her at some points, avoided takedowns, and THEN knocked her out. Nothing flukey about that

<{cruzshake}>

Ronda has a huge striking deficit.

UFC 207 will put it in stone.

I'd be more apt to call it a fluke if Holm caught her early. But she beat her up for over a round, went to the ground with her at some points, avoided takedowns, and THEN knocked her out. Nothing flukey about that
Ronda was rocked early and never recovered

She exploited one dimensional rousey I don't see how that's a fluke. Do I believe Ronda could beat holm? Yeah, but it didn't happen.

There was nothing flukey about that fight. Holm kicked her ass from bell to bell.

I wouldn't say it was a fluke. Styles make fights. Holly had the right game plan. I think Ronda has the skills to beat Holly but she just had the wrong gameplan. Ronda will beat Nunes though, thats pretty much guaranteed.

Hug was striking deficit, Holm is her only loss lmao.

What does that have to do with her skill?

WMMA BWs are boxercise level of striking.

Holm was the first decent boxer she faced.

Amanda will be the second decent striker Ronda faces and I doubt she does very well.

She got punched around 15 times, literally running into Holly's punches. She got the clinch, couldn't take Holm down, then she got it but couldn't do anything on the ground. THEN she got taken down herself and then ate more punches until she got headkick KO'd into semi retirement/pillow paradise.

It was embarassingly bad, her striking looked atrocious. Holly did whatever she wanted with her.

"It was a fluke"

I could see you trying to make this argument, however faulty it is, on the premise that Ronda wins that fight 9 times out of 10 if she was in a different camp. Sadly, the people she has surrounded herself with are some of the least capable game planners in the sport today and more than willing to place her on the same false pedestal as you.

There will never be another Rousey. She will go down in history as the female GOAT. No one touched her until she fought Holm, but let's not forget she lossed to Holm while she was making movies and had media obligations. In a rematch, Ronda would wreck her imo. You sherdoggers are blinded by hate, you are witnessing history.

200w.gif

Rousey knows Judo to armbar. Holm knows boxing/kick boxing. Did you even bother to see how Holm made Ronda look standing?

If Ronda can get her opponent to the ground, she wins 9 out of 10 times. If Ronda has to stand the entire fight, there is a good chance she loses, 9 out of 10 times.

Because that was the only fight she had tons of media obligations and side projects?

Lol, as soon as she loses all of a sudden things in her personal life are just too much.

Holly worked her, didnt one shot KO her in 5 seconds, didnt make a out of nowhere KO comeback.

She stifled the clinch, and stifled the armbar, and Rousey was left with nothing but a mean mug that kept getting clocked.

What does that have to do with her skill?

WMMA BWs are boxercise level of striking.

Holm was the first decent boxer she faced.

Amanda will be the second decent striker Ronda faces and I doubt she does very well.
Are you saying Ronda doesn't have skill?

You can't dominate a fight, KO your opponent and call it a fluke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back