Ronda was mistreated by the media in the past

"with great power comes great responsibility" - spidey

Pull your tongue out of Ronda's asshole, TS. It's not becoming of you. I don't recall anyone putting a gun to her head telling her she should claim to be able to beat Cain Velasquez, Floyd Mayweather, half the male bantamweights, all the female bantamweights, and all the female world jiu-jitsu champions with one arm tied behind her back.

No one made her bully and be a complete shit of a champion

lmao helax big guy. she had a real beef with 1 opponent out 7. 2 if we're gonna count Bethe but that's weak.

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

Well, I agree that she was a monster created by the media and UFC marketing.

As far as being a humble champion - nah. She bought into her own bullshit and fell hard from a great height. Can I blame her? No, I think she acted like a lot of people do when they get smoke blown up their ass 24/7. Some people who become famous are able to remain conscious of what's real and what's just part of the show, and some aren't.

I do think that she's been used and abused. She's been chewed up and spit out once and will probably have it happen again. Maybe not in a week's time, but eventually she will go through it all again.

That's the entertainment business...if ya can't handle it go hide behind a pillow.
shes obviously fighting pretty soon,she just dont wanna talk to those traitorous slandering no good swindlers.

Just goes to show the power she has with the promotion to be able to pull a stunt like this. Assuming this isn't all manufactured of course.

Can't hate on her leverage, if it's indeed real

Just goes to show the power she has with the promotion to be able to pull a stunt like this. Assuming this isn't all manufactured of course.

Can't hate on her leverage, if it's indeed real
Its a brilliant move. If they tell her no,she can just say ok i wont fight then till you act right. Conor cracked under the pressure in the middle of his obligations. Ronda was like yo FUCK THAT noise. If im gonna be training i cant have this happening.

RR came across like a horrible person before her loss to Holly. Add to that the UFC overhyping her and cramming her down our throat at every turn, and voila.

Hard to feel bad for her.

Prior to UFC 193 the media built Ronda up to be this invincible superhero character that she always had to live up to when she fought. The attention spread into the mainstream media also. This is not something Ronda asked for. She was always a humble champion that carried herself with respect and dignity. She just wanted to be a martial artist and test her skills against other athletes. She never wanted to do movies, tv shows, commercials or goofy ad campaigns. She never wanted a hige social media following. All she wanted to do was fight and the media forced the rest on her. I don't blame her for cutting out everything and getting back to what she truly loves which is fighting. War RRR.
Why did she accept the contracts then?

Humble? Right that's why she rejected Meisha's hand and basically went "haha loser" after Bethe went down. THen when she went down she runs and hides. Didn't want to do movies? Then don't. WHo forced her to be on Entourage? YOu're acting like the movie took 3 months to shoot and sucked her energy dry.

I don't think it's what the media said or anything, it's far simpler than that.

She feels the distractions and focusing on two many things is what caused her to show up in shitty shape and lose to holly.

So she's cutting it out, so all she's thinking about is the fight.

Pretty much what mcgregor wanted to do after losing the first fight to diaz

People making it way more complicated than it needs to be

Back