Ronda was mistreated by the media in the past

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Prior to UFC 193 the media built Ronda up to be this invincible superhero character that she always had to live up to when she fought. The attention spread into the mainstream media also. This is not something Ronda asked for. She was always a humble champion that carried herself with respect and dignity. She just wanted to be a martial artist and test her skills against other athletes. She never wanted to do movies, tv shows, commercials or goofy ad campaigns. She never wanted a hige social media following. All she wanted to do was fight and the media forced the rest on her. I don't blame her for cutting out everything and getting back to what she truly loves which is fighting. War RRR.

That's the entertainment business...if ya can't handle it go hide behind a pillow.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.

Ronda got what she wanted. She could have been nice but she wanted to act like a man. This is why she is beating beat down now. She literally became what she hated. Do nothing bitch. You can hide from the people but you can't hide from the winter reaper. And he is coming for her head Friday night

Prior to UFC 193 the media built Ronda up to be this invincible superhero character that she always had to live up to when she fought. The attention spread into the mainstream media also. This is not something Ronda asked for. She was always a humble champion that carried herself with respect and dignity. She just wanted to be a martial artist and test her skills against other athletes. She never wanted to do movies, tv shows, commercials or goofy ad campaigns. She never wanted a hige social media following. All she wanted to do was fight and the media forced the rest on her. I don't blame her for cutting out everything and getting back to what she truly loves which is fighting. War RRR.

Her and Travis just want a pet sanctuary in Alaska. To protect it, they'll build high walls around and erect a sniper tower. They'll take turns manning the tower, shooting potential trespassers. That girl has a dream.

raw

"I can beat everyone in my division with one arm tied behind my back."
--Ronda Rousey

That's just the liquor talkin'

Just shut up and enjoy her getting knocked out again.

it's a though world for weak bitches

LOL....this is so bad it hurts. Humble champion? She could be brain dead and she still wouldn't be humble.

This stuff happened because Ronda wanted it to happened. She fed the "im invincible" "I can beat Cain" shit more than anybody. She's had this god complex her whole life, if anybody is to blame it's her mother.

She can't handle knowing she isn't perfect, and having a whole country kissing her ass. Now that's gone, she was back to being old strikeforce Ronda, and like every other has-been celeb losing their lusted fame - they go off the rocks.

When you say lots of crazy shit that's what happens. But I don't blame her for this preflight media blackout, I kinda like it, shows her focus, something she didn't have in the build up to the HH fight.

Saying Ronda was mistreated by the media is like saying the US economy gave Donald Trump a raw deal.

Every single word in the post is bullshit.

The whole thing just makes me not want to root for her... or at the least... if she losez, she'z setting herself up for a huge sh*t storm followed by her inevitable isolation.

If she winz... I expect we'll see her blossom like a flower & be all over the media more than we can stand.

Maybe she does feel like the MMA media mis-treated her after her loss & following breakdown & so she'z like f*ck them. Which I can see... but it's the fans that suffer most.

No one made her bully and be a complete shit of a champion and human being. Her not doing any media and hiding shows that, she built up this image of her beating cain velasquez and being invincible to pretty much anybody and she got her jaw cracked for it. Here's hoping Nunes retires pig ronda and gets the full champion treatment she deserves instead of the ufc placating pig ronda because she's emotionally fragile.

Back