markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hhhmmm I wonder who's paying these " writers "

I agree

I'm sick of everyone telling me her shit don't stank

So tired of her

it is pretty impressive when you consider that you know it's coming and you still can't stop it.

Tate's unwillingness to tap and Ronda's determination to get the tap, twisting Tate's arm back more and more.

Tells a great story. Tate didn't want to give Ronda the satisfaction, but Ronda absolutely forced her to tap out.

i thought the armbar was forgettable. i would have chose a different sub

I'm pretty sure that this was opened up for the public to vote on, so I think it might be more of a popularity contest

KZ's twister submission should be submission of the year, ever year, forever.

Tate's unwillingness to tap and Ronda's determination to get the tap, twisting Tate's arm back more and more.

Tells a great story. Tate didn't want to give Ronda the satisfaction, but Ronda absolutely forced her to tap out.

This is an armbar
Vinny-Magalhaes-Armbars-Igor-Pokrajac-UFC-152.gif

That armbar was great, I don't know what the fuck you guys are smoking. Just because she is great at armbars doesn't diminish it's value.

If ever Rhonda deserved to win submission of the year, mma would collapse. This progressivism crap needs to end. I will be praying to Zeus, Buddha, Allah, the Jeez-meister et al. that UFC 157 absolute tanks and they make less many than on UFC 1.

If ever Rhonda deserved to win submission of the year, mma would collapse. This progressivism crap needs to end. I will be praying to Zeus, Buddha, Allah, the Jeez-meister et al. that UFC 157 absolute tanks and they make less many than on UFC 1.

No, it wouldn't.

it is pretty impressive when you consider that you know it's coming and you still can't stop it.

I'd say that more just shows that WMMA isn't that talented but to each their own. I mean are we going to give Cody Mckenzie submission of the year for guillotining everybody? He's guillotined what like 11 or 12 people now? That's double what Ronda has done and they "know it's coming" and still can't stop it so submission of the year for Cody I guess then

If I'm right about this being a public vote, it might be a good indication that Ronda is way more popular in the mainstream than she is here. There are going to be a lot of people butt hurt if UFC 157 does really well and sells close to a million buys, or will the haters try to claim that it was Hendo/Machida that did those sales?

Nope. Ronda does it better. Not to mention turning Tates arm 90 degrees

Not so hard to do against fish. None of the women are decent fighters. The only one close is Cyborg. If Rhonda performed that armbar in precisely that way against Cyborg, it would rank among the top couple of the year, but not merit #1 status. Get real.

If I'm right about this being a public vote, it might be a good indication that Ronda is way more popular in the mainstream than she is here. There are going to be a lot of people butt hurt if UFC 157 does really well and sells close to a million buys, or will the haters try to claim that it was Hendo/Machida that did those sales?

I'm left with little choice but to award Submission of the Year to Ronda Rousey for her armbar victory over Miesha Tate.

Not a public vote based on the article. The writer picked Ronda's sub.

Back