Ronda still charge like a bull on meth?? Or any strategy change because of, you know..

You sure that's really the reason though? Ronda can use her knee for everything except the one move that could really help her win the fight?

I guess it's possible. I've heard her knees are kinda shitty myself so who knows.

During her fight with Holly I just kept wondering how she would've down if she could execute a nice Chael Sonnel double leg td. but it seemed like she was limited to only throws to get holly down. even a half assed double would've been better than her ineffective judo that night.

I can't be sure, but Ive heard her knees are wrecked. The hip toss had worked in every other fight before holly as well so maybe she felt like it was enough.

Nunes will be the aggressor. She will try to put some doubts in Ronda's head and will throw an immediate right haymaker only to fall into a clinch then get submitted.

Ronda by 1st round submission within 1 minute.

I don't think she bullrushes in. I think she takes her time and tries to move and catch Nunes overcommitting on a big shot. That'll give her a chance to clinch, panic judo and armbar.

PANIC JUDO..... priceless lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back