Ronda still charge like a bull on meth?? Or any strategy change because of, you know..

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Other than tate, she literally gang dong rushed most of her opponents.. Effectively. Does she just rush Nunes and go wild, or is ronda a changed man?

She gets gang donged by Amanda in the rear naked full mount.

I don't think she bullrushes in. I think she takes her time and tries to move and catch Nunes overcommitting on a big shot. That'll give her a chance to clinch, panic judo and armbar.

She's got one of the best in the business in her corner, i'm sure she has an amazing game plan mapped out

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

I don't think she bullrushes in. I think she takes her time and tries to move and catch Nunes overcommitting on a big shot. That'll give her a chance to clinch, panic judo and armbar.

Panic judo. LOL!

She didn't bullrush Holm, in fact Goldberg's first statement of the fight was 'Ronda did not come out with that blitz that we've seen in the past few fights'

And she pretty much bullrushed Tate.... so I'm not sure what you are talking about. She clinched 7 seconds into the fight and took Tate down at 15 seconds in.

If Ronda hasn't learned how to shoot a double leg takedown at this point in her career, she's an idiot.

It's one of the simplest, most basic takedowns that is used by wrestlers of the youngest ages. I have a hard time accepting the fact that an Olympic judoka MMA fighter doesn't have that move in her arsenal. she could literally learn it in a day if she doesn't already know how.

You can't just rush in and hip toss your opponent without eating some punches on the way in. but with a double leg takedown, there's a much greater chance, and with less risk. (although there's always the yoel romero knee to the head she could eat on the way in). but still. it would be nice to see her add that move into her game plan. even if she doesn't get her down with a double, she'll probably end up in the clinch as Nunes defends it which is good for Ronda.

If I'm Nunes I would stick and move the entire fight.

Rondas career has mostly been made up of Intimidated girls with bad game plans. Firstt ime she faced someone confident she got destroyed. Ronda will be destroyed again if Amanda counterstrikes. If she charges then she is an idiot and deserves to lose.

If Ronda hasn't learned how to shoot a double leg takedown at this point in her career, she's an idiot.

It's one of the simplest, most basic takedowns that is used by wrestlers of the youngest ages. I have a hard time accepting the fact that an Olympic judoka MMA fighter doesn't have that move in her arsenal. she could literally learn it in a day if she doesn't already know how.

You can't just rush in and hip toss your opponent without eating some punches on the way in. but with a double leg takedown, there's a much greater chance, and with less risk. (although there's always the yoel romero knee to the head she could eat on the way in). but still. it would be nice to see her add that move into her game plan.

I think she can't use double legs etc because her knees are made from weetabix.

I think she can't use double legs etc because her knees are made from weetabix.

You sure that's really the reason though? Ronda can use her knee for everything except the one move that could really help her win the fight?

I guess it's possible. I've heard her knees are kinda shitty myself so who knows.

During her fight with Holly I just kept wondering how she would've down if she could execute a nice Chael Sonnel double leg td. but it seemed like she was limited to only throws to get holly down. even a half assed double would've been better than her ineffective judo that night.

Nah, no crazy bull rush this time. If you don't think Rhonda has a decent game plan you are in dream world. Can she execute is the question.

Bull Rush Ronda never lost

raw

I suspect she'll close distance and keep pressuring Amanda. Amanda has horrible cardio so she'll either stand her ground, in which case Ronda will take her down or she'll keep running and trying to counter punch, in which case she'll tire herself out like she did against Valentina and Ronda will take her down.

What the fuck else is she supposed to do?

She's most vulnerable at distance.

Back