• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda Sparring with Vic Darchinyan!

In the words of Retard Rogan...BABOOM!!

2A9Xvri.gif
every single thing is wrong with her technique in that video. There is not one thing she is actually doing right.

I'm beginning to think that Edmond and ronda might...fib. As shocking as that is, it's ok as long as Dana and Rogan don't.

Please tell me he didn't really say that.

He said it, word for word. It was on the Rogan podcast and few of the guys here have time stamped it. Hopefully they can reply with the time stamped version but it was ridiculous. That and this:

2E5C005B00000578-0-image-a-64_1447285814124.jpg

besides the music that hypes the video rousey looks pretty bad as a boxer.

True, the music was decent but still not good enough to fool you to thinking Ronda is some bad ass boxer.

But Rogan told me she is throwing CLEAN technique and has flawless stirking. CLEEEEEEEANNNNN!!!

But seriously - Look at her not moving head, just running into punches. Stopping when she gets punched every time. Eating jabs like there is no tomorrow.

Doesn't know how to get out when she is cut off, arm punching, foot placement. And she looks like she is about to cry, you can see frustration on her face. Also she slowed down a lot, dat 3 minutes cardio.

We can go on and on....just terrible boxing skills.

You really believe Rogan believes this? He is a hype man ffs

Although, now that I really think about it, Brock's break-dancing boxing skills are light-years ahead of Ronda's. And at least he blocks and/or moves sometimes. Yikes.
Dope

Truthfully, his boxing reminds me of a heavyweight Sherk.
Completely shelled up 90% of the time, technically sound for the most part, but is really just a backup plan if he can't get the TD. Both super jacked up white boys, with the big difference being the extra 110 lbs of power that Brock has at his disposal versus the speed of Sherk.

I remember Rogan watch, there was a clip of Rogan shitting on a radio host for crying and then it was followed with Rogan crying in front of his beloved Ronda-chan.

She did, its just that, the battery ran out while Vic was slumped over from the fabled body shot.

I remember that! I cant find the article but I do remember seeing the headlines while back. Sometimes I think Dana was Donny...

Are you guys talk about Azat Hovhannisyan? Of all the guys Edmond has, he seems like a really good boxer, though he was an experienced amateur boxer in Armenia already.

Btw, who is the chick in your Avatar?
Someone l see now and then

He said it, word for word. It was on the Rogan podcast and few of the guys here have time stamped it. Hopefully they can reply with the time stamped version but it was ridiculous. That and this:

2E5C005B00000578-0-image-a-64_1447285814124.jpg

True, the music was decent but still not good enough to fool you to thinking Ronda is some bad ass boxer.

What's with her eye? I just started noticing it in a few pics...

Those were all legit quotes, I didn't change a word.

Joe "Once in a life time Hype" Rogan

Why is hyping her in a private podcast? No, he legit thought she had world class striking. He also thought she was a 10.

I am watching this Ronda video, she talks about how horrible DNBs are and how they contribute nothing to society and then she talks about how she left home and lived off social security checks.

Back