• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda Sparring with Vic Darchinyan!

Rogan Watch used to call Rogaine out on his bullshit all the time and did so in hilarious fashion. Unfortunately the demented little hobbit has since shut down his channel and removed the videos that cut so deep with Rogaine.
Yup, RoganWatch was the man! Sad to see Retard Rogan being able to shut him down.

Welp, Rogan has no power on Sherdog haha

It's a broken record at this point, but that sparring session is clear evidence to me of someone learning waaay too many techniques at once.
He has her drilling long-winded combinations when she probably can't even do a simple 1-2:
vzbq51.gif

WarPig is gone? What happened?
The cuck stopped posting the day she lost.

As a fan who is so dedictated, I thought he'd be made of sterner stuff. Even has Ronda s thin skin!

The interesting part is how she freezes with a "wtf just happened?" look every time she gets hit clean with something she can't walk through.
You're spot on, as the video goes on she looks more and more pissed off, and has no idea what to do when she is getting hit.

No Edmond said that back in 2013 - Also said Gennady Golovkin watched her fight and said there was nothing she could improve on
As i remmember Dana White said they had to fly in boxers from Mexico for Rhonda to spar with because she was droping them with bodyshots

Lmao at one point, he tip tapped her head like he was literally paying patty cake.

And to that idiot saying women spar men in the gym all the time, thus, menacing women can hang with guys, you're such an idiot. That's what happens when a man soars a woman. He goes extra soft on her, and she wouldn't be prepared to fight a man in a street fight, if that man can handle himself in a fight, and is athletic.

Obviously that poster is probably a chick, and never actually been in a real fight. Referring to the Nunes punches like a man thread.

Lmfao u idiot, saying how women spar men, thus that proves a man that doesn't fight professionally could never beat a female fighter in a street fight.

Females should really stay off Sherdog. Brings the conversation value down by a lot, and ruins the fun in sports banter.

He's throwing half-hearted love-taps with boxing gloves.. that's a far cry from someone throwing punches with bad intentions in 4oz gloves.

I imagine that's 90% of the sparring sessions between a man and a woman. I laugh so hard at that chick that was saying there's no way an untrained man can beat a female fighter in a street fight, and used women sparring men all the time as an example.

Bro, women literally aren't made to, or built to fight. There are some that are the outlier, but that's it. The rest are a bunch of chicks that look goofy and horirble, and are made to pad the record of the 0.01% of chicks that are actually built to fight.

Actually watched the whole thing, and holy crap at how gassed she is during a sparring session, and her sister Glen arm punches. 90% of her punches looked like a chick that literally just learned how to throw a punch, and midway throwing, forgot how to throw a punch.

And she is so novice at boxing, she'sd never ever treat sparring like a learning tool, and to ora rice certain moves. She literally has to go all out, and throw the kitchen sink just too look like she's boxed for 1 day.

It's that bad. And she's so nervous at boxing, she has to treat it like life or death. She can't actually spar going less than her 100%, because she doesn't trust her own skills, and doesn't know what she's doing in there.

Edmond cornered him in the second Donaire fight, I see a theme going with this

He also trained that one Armenian guy that fave Lara all he could handle, so can't shit on his boxing training skills that hard. Ronda just sucks hardcore, and can't help it. As bad as Browne, and Ellenberger have been, there's a reason they went to him for boxing training. They just happened to get with him while they were sliding downward, and nothing would've prevented it.

How is she so bad? I bet a lot of dudes on here would beat her in a striking match.

Bruh, a ton of dudes would beat her ass in a street fight, where there would be no judgement of a male beating up a female.

I'm sure most of us aren't 40 year old reporters doing a fluff piece on how bad ass Ronda is, and letting her judo toss us, while we laugh and say, wow, she's a monster sara, back to you at channel 9 news.

He also trained that one Armenian guy that fave Lara all he could handle, so can't shit on his boxing training skills that hard. Ronda just sucks hardcore, and can't help it. As bad as Browne, and Ellenberger have been, there's a reason they went to him for boxing training. They just happened to get with him while they were sliding downward, and nothing would've prevented it.

THat guy did well in spite of Edmond

I seriously can't even wrap my head around this. How on Earth, I mean seriously..... Someone who has been boxing for three months wouldn't do this.

Edmond gonna Edmond i guess
2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323
The dude's got that same weird fake smile Dana has

I notice that she always raises her elbow to block left hooks instead of the usual ducking you see in other fighters. I'm guessing the great Edmund taught her that.

there's a reason, they were stupid

Rogan: "You look like a kickboxing world champion"

Edmond: "She can beat Olympic Boxing gold medalist no problem"

Dat world champ footwork <{Heymansnicker}>

Screenshot_5.jpg

I saw that! What the fuck was it? I thought she was maybe going for a hook kick of some sort?

No Edmond said that back in 2013 - Also said Gennady Golovkin watched her fight and said there was nothing she could improve on

In all fairness, if GGG said that, it was probably true. Just not in a complimentary way.

Rogan Watch used to call Rogaine out on his bullshit all the time and did so in hilarious fashion. Unfortunately the demented little hobbit has since shut down his channel and removed the videos that cut so deep with Rogaine.

I remember Rogan watch, there was a clip of Rogan shitting on a radio host for crying and then it was followed with Rogan crying in front of his beloved Ronda-chan.

She totally schooled his ass.

She did, its just that, the battery ran out while Vic was slumped over from the fabled body shot.

As i remmember Dana White said they had to fly in boxers from Mexico for Rhonda to spar with because she was droping them with bodyshots

I remember that! I cant find the article but I do remember seeing the headlines while back. Sometimes I think Dana was Donny...

THat guy did well in spite of Edmond

Are you guys talk about Azat Hovhannisyan? Of all the guys Edmond has, he seems like a really good boxer, though he was an experienced amateur boxer in Armenia already.

Btw, who is the chick in your Avatar?

Back