Ronda Rouseys Mom says she wants to kill Edmond, tears his ass apart

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Oldie but a goodie, says she wants to run him over with her car lmao

Why is Ronda attracted to men with large bulbous noses?

her mother is as annoying as ronda herself. I can see where here behaviour comes from.

That´s a serious death threat, momma Rousey.

Edmund is Don King level in his crookedness

"HEAD MOVEMENT CLINCHHHH CLINCHHHH NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO" - Mark Henry

P.S. mother knows what's up

At this point Edmund is actually putting Ronda in danger.

On another note, before Ronda's mom publicly ripped Edmund a new one, Ronda was unbeaten. Since then she got destroyed twice. Coincidence?

Did her exposing him fuck up Ronda's mental state?

I would not be surprised if Edmond would like to have his ass torn apart

rdafabdanc.gif

a "professional athlete's" mommy talking smack about her child's coach?

this absolutely reinforces everything wrong with rhonda. seeing her mom act like this, is it surprising that rhonda turned out the way she did?

russel wilson's mom put seahawks o-line on last for russel getting hurt?

derek carr's mom put o-line on blast? no

only the adult child rhonda's momma gets involved, and, coincidentally, do did baby jay's mom.

and does rhonda's mama think that rhonda has zero say in a gameplan or implementing it?

is rhonda devoid of any and all fight iq? so much so that it is edmond's fault that rhonda stood there and got punched in teh head several times in 48 seconds?

"friken edmond, telling her to walk in, hands down, chin straight up, and walk towards a powerful and real striker? at least my perfect, sweet, kind, sweet sweet baby girl followed teh game plan and walked in with her chin up, hands down, and got punched in teh face over and over and over again."

i am over all of teh rousey women, however the fuck many of them there are.

a "professional athlete's" mommy talking smack about her child's coach?

this absolutely reinforces everything wrong with rhonda. seeing her mom act like this, is it surprising that rhonda turned out the way she did?

russel wilson's mom put seahawks o-line on last for russel getting hurt?

derek carr's mom put o-line on blast? no

only the adult child rhonda's momma gets involved, and, coincidentally, do did baby jay's mom.

and does rhonda's mama think that rhonda has zero say in a gameplan or implementing it?

is rhonda devoid of any and all fight iq? so much so that it is edmond's fault that rhonda stood there and got punched in teh head several times in 48 seconds?

"friken edmond, telling her to walk in, hands down, chin straight up, and walk towards a powerful and real striker? at least my perfect, sweet, kind, sweet sweet baby girl followed teh game plan and walked in with her chin up, hands down, and got punched in teh face over and over and over again."

i am over all of teh rousey women, however the fuck many of them there are.

The difference is that her mom is a world champion judoka who knows a shitty trainer when she sees one considering her years of experience competing at at a high level.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back