Ronda Rouseys Mom says she wants to kill Edmond, tears his ass apart

her mother is as annoying as ronda herself. I can see where here behaviour comes from.

She has a PhD and is a CEO. She obviously cares a lot about her kids hence why she's going off. Nothing annoying here. The topic is her daughter and fucking Edmond.

She has a PhD and is a CEO. She obviously cares a lot about her kids hence why she's going off. Nothing annoying here. The topic is her daughter and fucking Edmond.

its not just about this article. her defending rouseys behaviour in her blog is just delusional. and just because she has a phd and is a ceo doesnt mean she cant be an annoying person.

That's the reason crazy liberals don't think anyone should own firearms. They believe that since they themselves would kill someone over something like that, they think everyone else is just as insane as they are and would do it too.

its not just about this article. her defending rouseys behaviour in her blog is just delusional. and just because she has a phd and is a ceo doesnt mean she cant be an annoying person.

She's a mother talking about her daughter. The PhD and CEO comment is to point out that it's in her nature to be assertive. I don't understand why this bugs you.

Typical sherdog argument. I don't even want to argue this further.

lol. edmond and mom-rousey vying for control of ronda. seems edmond won that fight long ago.

Any knowledgeable fan of this sport can see that Ronda has NOT been improving her game over the past few years and in fact her fight IQ and the 'coaching' she receives may be contributing to her regression to the mean.

Everyone loses, no doubt, but a well-coached fighter can makes adjustment fight to fight, round to round, with a coach who has a high fight IQ. ET gives little to her in real-time during fights. Screaming 'NO!' is not coaching. It appears to me that issues of confidence aside, the loss to Holm should, if anything, have given Ronda more than a hint that she was 'doing it wrong'. Instead of touring other camps, hooking up with a team, bringing in other coaches (some of which she may have done), Ronda seemingly chose seclusion with her 'coach', and I think she paid the price for being too close to the situation and not being able to think beyond issues of pride, ego, fame, privacy and loyalty.

Her mom is smart, and her mom is right. And I 100% agree with Schaub in that interview. I believe a coaching change (chiefly, among the other above issues we've all seen Ronda lessened by) is a necessity for her to evaluate if she hopes to compete at an elite level, assuming she still has the fire to compete.

She's a mother talking about her daughter. The PhD and CEO comment is to point out that it's in her nature to be assertive. I don't understand why this bugs you.

Typical sherdog argument. I don't even want to argue this further.

im sorry man

Obv Ronda doesn't listen to her Mom's opinions, that's what is really triggering this woman.
Ronda needs to dump Edmond, her mother and Travis.
Then devote her full attention to her acting career (giggles).

Back