• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ronda Rousey wrote a Graphic Novel...

Is that what her fetish is? Getting impregnated by an assassin?

20170219090752_GettyImages643015800.JPG

The heavyweight assassin of her dreams.

images
Lewis thinks Ronda is the hottest woman he’s ever seen

Oh, it's a Kickstarter.

And at this point we don't know if Deodato has actually drawn more than the tiny teasers (Cover and couple of pages that can be shown in articles) and will the crowd funding be used to pay for the artwork.... if so, then forget this, it would be equivalent of a vanity self published novel.

If it's fully drawn and it's just for risk-mitigation and essentially glorified pre-orders, then disregard. But until the kickstarter actually starts, we don't know all the details.

And yes, I am a comic book reader, hence I am approaching this silly thing seriously :D

The premise makes it seem like it’s pushing some type of “Pro-Life” agenda…

But it looks like Paul Heyman is the bad guy, so would read…

Oh, it's a Kickstarter.

And at this point we don't know if Deodato has actually drawn more than the tiny teasers (Cover and couple of pages that can be shown in articles) and will the crowd funding be used to pay for the artwork.... if so, then forget this, it would be equivalent of a vanity self published novel.

If it's fully drawn and it's just for risk-mitigation and essentially glorified pre-orders, then disregard. But until the kickstarter actually starts, we don't know all the details.

And yes, I am a comic book reader, hence I am approaching this silly thing seriously :D

Don’t know his work, as I haven’t kept up with comics and graphic novels in forever, but the cover that was posted reminds me of old covers from the old “100 Bullets” graphic novels…

It’s looks really good.

Wtf...is this what happens when you're bored? You make a comic about yourself?

Art direction is on point tho.

That’s wayyy worse than anything I could have ever imagined. I still retained respect for roused because of her pioneering WMMA her dominance as champion and inspiring a generation of female athletes and for being a great judoka but coupled with her delusion of skill level her god awful sportsmanship and whatever the fuck this monstrosity is I just can’t anymore. She’s irredeemable.

"Autobiographical but didn't really happen." Like Bloodsport and every Steven Seagal film.
No Frank dux dominated the kumite I ordered on ppv back in the day. It was commentated by Walter kronkite and sleepy joe biden and let me tell you they stole the show!

Last edited:
Back