Ronda Rousey will rule the world again

Ronda is too worried about getting her face all smashed up. She thinks other fighters are trying to mess up her Hollywood career. She's done.

Really? Did you watch TUF? Do you listen to her interviews? Joanna and Ronda are friends. People are already turning against her you goof.
Holy shit I just got goofed. Lol. I knew it was you Dana. No I have not watched tuf in a while. I don't watch much cable at all.

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif
OhZ0ppP.gif

I believe this is the gif you're looking for...

Really? Did you watch TUF? Do you listen to her interviews? Joanna and Ronda are friends. People are already turning against her you goof.

I jumped ship to the Claudia warwagon. She's a good human being. Joanna, eh.

I hope you're right. I'm a massive Ronda fan that is hibernating because she's gone into hiding. It's irritating, and if she doesn't at least book a fucking fight soon then I may have to reevaluate my opinion of her.

presidential race: HIllary vs Ronda, who would you vote for?

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif

Unlike most ppl, i truly hope you're right. I hope she comes back 110% and shes only interested in REVENGE, fuck the title, if Holly has the title again, then thats just gravy.

Why?

The best Ronda Rousey, also brought out the best Holly Holm

Forever this
sqXfrlrmUVPsQ.gif

Forever more.

WAR RONDA, come back and face Holly.

image.jpeg

She's not coming back you fool, she's doing more important things.

She had a bad skillset, not gameplan, against Holm. She can't strike and got obliterated by a champion level boxer. Until I see some wrestling takedows or 100 fold improved striking there's no reason to believe Holly wont smash that ass 10/10 times. she is a nightmare for part time fighters, tho. I'll give her that.

We need her back. Imagine the mainstream coverage UFC would get with both Conor and Ronda. Just need one of the heavies to come through too

You already mentioned Ronda.

I hope you're right. I'm a massive Ronda fan that is hibernating because she's gone into hiding. It's irritating, and if she doesn't at least book a fucking fight soon then I may have to reevaluate my opinion of her.

At least you seem like a fairly reasonable person. I can't say the same for many Ronda fan boys.

If she doesn't come back by January 2017 the chances of her coming back will grow thin no pun intended

I read in previous interviews shw wanted to settle down and have 57 babies with Fedor also

Is this thread meant to be some kind of fat joke?

Back