Ronda Rousey will rule the world again

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif
you think she can do that with Nunes, Shevchenko or Holm?

It's an embarrassment that an entire division was dominated by one move.

It'll be even more embarrassing when she comes back and does it again after all her haters said the division had improved so much since she's been gone.

Bored tonight, TS? Wanted to play darts and you chose to be the bullseye? Whatever you want there TS

We need her back. Imagine the mainstream coverage UFC would get with both Conor and Ronda. Just need one of the heavies to come through too

We need her back. Imagine the mainstream coverage UFC would get with both Conor and Ronda. Just need one of the heavies to come through too
Ronda is the heaviest of the heavies though. ;)

How long before people turn on her and start talking about all the soccer moms she's beating though?
Joanna is more likeable and doesn't act like a twat so I don't see her being turned on in the same way.

To say it how it is:
Only thing she ruled was a division full of soccer moms that is 15 years behind male (=real) MMA.
As soon as she got her head kicked of her shoulders after being dominated in one of the most one sided title fights of all time, she was so mentally broken that she'll probably never return.

Wake up guy. It's over. Stop living in the past.

She dominated everyone.

That belt is a hot potato now.

But...but Holm! Yeah...1 good fight Holm.

Was a RR fan but now just meh.

Joanna is more likeable and doesn't act like a twat so I don't see her being turned on in the same way.

Really? Did you watch TUF? Do you listen to her interviews? Joanna and Ronda are friends. People are already turning against her you goof.

Lol at all you fools. She had a bad gamelan and paid for it. Next fight will be 30 seconds followed by an opponent with a broken arm. And she's gonna look great doing it.

Never forget

OHwLuoa.gif
You're damn lucky there's a Ronda worshipper with a blue name out there who spends all his time protecting your idol from me.

I'm not even going to post anything since it will get deleted again when I'm sleeping.

Back