Ronda Rousey vs Gabi Garcia

It is amazing how Gabi has transformed herself.

Gabi is humongous. Ronda wins fights via her ridiculous grappling and herculean (for WMMA 135) strength. You would be pitting her against someone with ridiculous grappling and a 40 pound weight advantage.... so yeah, you've found one of the few women in the world who probably could beat Ronda.

Unless Gabi can't take a punch, which I guess we will learn soon.

Its hard for me to find information on Gabi. I've seen her roll with a few guys, she's awesome.

- How has she changed herself so much? This has to be chemical, and I don't mean roids, but rather that she looked like she had gigantism/thyroid problem/not enough estrogen, or something. She looks pretty in that first pic, but she seems to have kept the huge arms and legs. Fucking beastly, but no longer manly.

- What weight is she going to fight at/ how much does she walk around at now that she's changed?

Gabi would rip Ronda's arms out.

Seriously, she is so much huger plus she's a BJJ black belt and a multiple world BJJ champion in the absolute category.

She would nullify Ronda's judo and smother her to death.

Or otherwise one punch KO her.

Gabi would rip Ronda's arms out.

Seriously, she is so much huger plus she's a BJJ black belt and a multiple world BJJ champion in the absolute category.

She would nullify Ronda's judo and smother her to death.

Or otherwise one punch KO her.

This woman is a fucking beast - Ronda (and everyone else in WMMA) would shit her pants at the weigh in, jump in a cab and head for the airport. I wouldn't get in the ring with her for $5 million.

This woman is a fucking beast - Ronda (and everyone else in WMMA) would shit her pants at the weigh in, jump in a cab and head for the airport. I wouldn't get in the ring with her for $5 million.

Actually, two of her planned fights got already cancelled, so this is her MMA debut. I wouldn't be surprised if this one got cancelled too because the opponent didn't show up. :D

Back