Ronda Rousey vs Gabi Garcia

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If the UFC did a freakshow fight between Gabi Garcia and Ronda Rousey, who would win?

11898714_1013254262069026_6602177014239847139_n.jpg

gabi_garcia_wanderlei_silva_tuf.jpg

[YT]q5vyu1z-5GE[/YT]
[YT]tqs4zQyzCOc[/YT]
[YT]KybCv3XFbg8[/YT]

Last edited:
I don't know. Who won when the Mountain fought the Viper?

I have been wondering when a thread about this was going to come up.
I'm sure it has been done before and I've just missed it, but, I thought about this match up when I was reading another stupid article about RRR fighting a man.
I'd even be happy with just a grappling match.

Who is that Gabi is standing next to in the first photo? He must be a pretty big dude himself.

Isn't Gabi like 6'2 or something and weights +185 in shape?

It is amazing how Gabi has transformed herself.

Gabi is humongous. Ronda wins fights via her ridiculous grappling and herculean (for WMMA 135) strength. You would be pitting her against someone with ridiculous grappling and a 40 pound weight advantage.... so yeah, you've found one of the few women in the world who probably could beat Ronda.

Unless Gabi can't take a punch, which I guess we will learn soon.

Damn, she kinda got a pretty face underneath all that weight.

Is that really Gabi in the first pic? She is hardly recognizable. Looking super lean.

Gabi will have trouble finding a weight class. 170 would probably be the absolute lowest she can go, shes already shredded at 185.

Gabi would clean out of half of Mens' division. I'd favor her over Bisping or Dolloway in a straight up fight. Let alone against Ronda.

Gabi will have trouble finding a weight class. 170 would probably be the absolute lowest she can go, shes already shredded at 185.

I am not sure what her current weight is, I just remember reading she wanted to fight at 185.
Do you really think she could make 170?

E9sQZfi.jpg

Death by snu snu.

Are drug tests included in this scenario

If so, NSAC wins by "WTF your T/E ratios are higher than Overeem, 2 year suspension"

Back