Ronda Rousey to leave WWE in less than a year after WrestleMania 35

Pro wrestlers dont care about rondas ufc background,all they care about is if she can work,and draw money. Whenever you got a big star you can work an angle that sells tickets,and then both of the people in the feud are makin money. In the end thata good for all those broads to have a monster like ronda join so long as they can all get along. Also ronda is a pro wrestling fan so she has respect for it which is crucial.
I can understand all that and even keeping Ronda champ but don't you think it'd be better on everyone's end if she actually gets a tough pin here and there after a well balanced scripted out bout instead of opponent screaming and tapping after she "locks " in a-bar. I would think it kind of makes them and their image a bit weak.Again ,im not too familiar but trying to put myself in their shoes.

I remember back in the day where I'd tune in once in awhile just to hear some of those monologues- fucking hysterical (rock and that cold stone dude)

I can understand all that and even keeping Ronda champ but don't you think it'd be better on everyone's end if she actually gets a tough pin here and there after a well balanced scripted out bout instead of opponent screaming and tapping after she "locks " in a-bar. I would think it kind of makes them and their image a bit weak.Again ,im not too familiar but trying to put myself in their shoes.

I remember back in the day where I'd tune in once in awhile just to hear some of those monologues- fucking hysterical (rock and that cold stone dude)
She gotta be monster strong for awhile.im sure theyll get to all that.

Ric Flair kinda dropped this bomb a couple months back. Wish this wouldn't have come out, going to make her a pariah like Lesnar was when he left the first time. As long as she stays undefeated and Becky knocks her off at Mania, I'm happy.

AND watch the neckbeards turn on her because she isn't a lifer.....because leaving is bad even though they wish this company fires this person and that person every day.

Think she can get Gene Lebell to make an appearance? Would be cool to see the old bastard on WWE TV once before death sneaks up on him.

FWIW I started watching wwe again because of her. I'm a fan. Not jumping ship.. Still supporting BJ I

She probably wants to settle down and have kids. I don't see another ufc run in her future. Besides, Travis Browne's career isn't going anywhere and she made enough money for them to retire before she ever went into wrasslin. Mark my words, they'll have kids and BOTH retire.
And she got all pissed when people brought that up

https://sports.yahoo.com/ronda-rous...eave-reproductive-organs-alone-013842535.html

LOL, pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about your reproductive organs.

I watch clips on YouTube from wrassling and watching Ronda is just . . . Not enjoyable imo. Especially on the mic.

Okay fine. I can’t stand her. She can be on her way.

If this is true, she is coming back to UFC. There are multiple reasons Brock keeps coming back:

- a 1-night huge payday
- much less hectic schedule
- the need to prove something to yourself or others as a decorated professional athlete

You basically defined Brock’s wwe career post UFC.

Usually this is totally accurate but just watching her trying to cut a cringe-worthy promo last night and seeing her break under the boos is proof wrestling isn't for her. I think Ronnie's heat is turning into go away heat. She had her face to face with Becky and it was awful. You could see as she was walking up the ramp after it was over she was pretty close to tears.
It's embarrassing

It was pretty obvious from her “acting” roles in film that she’d never be able to hold her own on that end of pro wrestling.

It was pretty obvious from her “acting” roles in film that she’d never be able to hold her own on that end of pro wrestling.

Shitty promos are one thing but she gets noticeably upset when she's booed to the point that she can't even get her crappy words out. It got to the point where they had to rush somebody out to have a match with Ronnie that she had no time to practice and she hasn't gotten to the point where she can just call it in the ring so she struggled horribly

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is what put Becky over, correct? WhT was the cause? Legit shoot? A gaf by someone?
I think it was a stiff shot. Nia Jax is a notorious botch machine but it's the best thing that ever happened to Becky at this point. It was her Bloody Stone Cold moment and the fans LOVED it. The fact that they even showed it on TV was telling that they're giving a huge push to Becky right now as they don't usually like showing blood on female talent

Time to crank out some brats.

mqrjaq1wiwftxgv6fgli.jpg

Ronda needs Jimmy Hart to leave the Tiki Bar for just a moment.

I think it was a stiff shot. Nia Jax is a notorious botch machine but it's the best thing that ever happened to Becky at this point. It was her Bloody Stone Cold moment and the fans LOVED it. The fact that they even showed it on TV was telling that they're giving a huge push to Becky right now as they don't usually like showing blood on female talent
It was caused by Jaxx? From what I’ve read, that’s no surprise.

It was caused by Jaxx? From what I’ve read, that’s no surprise.
Yeah it was the Raw before Survivor Series and the Smackdown women's team came in to attack the Raw women's team and Jax caught Becky pretty hard with a stiff shot.
I don't think it was on purpose but rather she's pretty bad at what she does and is only where she is because she is related to The Rock

Yep. They knew she got hit for real and she lived in the moment rather than run away from it. One of those spontaneous things that show a persons quality.

Last edited:
Yep. They knew she got hit for real and she lived in the moment rather than run away from it. One of those spontaneous things that show a persons quality.
I am actually looking forward to their wrestlemania match but I wish they didn't have to shove Charlotte into the match.
I figure it's so Ronnie can lose without being pinned and Charlotte and Becky will be able to carry Ronnie through the match so she doesn't botch the hell out of it.

Back