Ronda Rousey to leave WWE in less than a year after WrestleMania 35

If this is true, she is coming back to UFC. There are multiple reasons Brock keeps coming back:

- a 1-night huge payday
- much less hectic schedule
- the need to prove something to yourself or others as a decorated professional athlete
She doesnt have to leave wwe if she wants to fight. That didnt stop brock.

Then dont talk about it then if you dont know. Ignorance of the puroresu is the sign of a small penis. Dont out ya self.

I wasn't talking about it like I knew anything, just asking a slightly trolling question. I see that hit a nerve. :D

WWE overestimated her drawing power. She certainly hasn't improved their ratings. Burden.
I'm not sure what they expected. If they had pulled her in before she was demolished twice in a row, and her whole crybaby stint, then yes I can see the support behind her. But after that, why would anyone cheer for her?

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about it like I knew anything, just asking a slightly trolling question. I see that hit a nerve. :D
The armbar nation does not take slander lightly.

/media blackout

Media is currently blacked out.

I'm not sure what they expected. If they had pulled her in before she demolished twice in a row, and her whole crybaby stint, then yes I can see the support behind her. But after that, why would anyone cheer for her?
Because we arent fairweather fans and we love and adore and cherish her and her rowdy ways.

If this is true, she is coming back to UFC. There are multiple reasons Brock keeps coming back:

- a 1-night huge payday
- much less hectic schedule
- the need to prove something to yourself or others as a decorated professional athlete
No way Ronda comes back unless they start/restart a division and hand her the title.

She doesnt have to leave wwe if she wants to fight. That didnt stop brock.
Brock, UFC and WWE were able to work out some mutual agreements, however Brock did generally leave WWE when training and fighting in UFC. Ronda is probably looking at the Brock money making model. Finish out her current WWE contract, do UFC for a fight or 2, and go back to WWE.

Good for her, she probably made bank

From what I know being a WWE wrestler is a ridiculous schedule, and many people dont get paid the amount I’m guessing she did

I dont think she will fight. Wanting to start a family and get off the road seems plausible. She could always come back later

Stop being a forum narc sissy boy hall monitor bitch.
I dont get these people who are mod wannabes.

I dont even complain when someone else creates another thread equal to one i created first and the mods dont merge. Happens all the time.

Let people have their fun. If you dont care, dont participate. Its not that hard.

I dont get these people who are mod wannabes.

I dont even complain when someone else creates another thread equal to one i created first and the mods didnt merge. Happens all the time.

Let people have their fun. If you dont care dont participate. Its not that hard.
I bash em everytime

Because we arent fairweather fans and we love and adore and cherish her and her rowdy ways.
But would you watch WWE for her? I'm talking about WWE fans. Sure as an MMA fan you can appreciate her skill and she is skillful. But for a WWE fan what's there to cheer for?

She is basically like a Ken Shamrock with a shitty gimmick ( I liked Shamrock's when I was a kid), even poorer ring presence, and a recent history of whining about every little thing. The only thing she had going for her was her popularity and that shampoo commercial.

But would you watch WWE for her? I'm talking about WWE fans. Sure as an MMA fan you can appreciate her skill and she is skillful. But for a WWE fan what's there to cheer for?

She is basically like a Ken Shamrock with a shitty gimmick ( I liked Shamrock's when I was a kid), even poorer ring presence, and a recent history of whining about every little thing. The only thing she had going for her was her popularity and that shampoo commercial.
When you have a legit fighter in wwe it adds an extra flavor to it. Also a polarizing controversial figure is good too. They way they work the judo into the matches is also really cool. I thought the match at wrestlemania was phenomenal and she has to be considered by all for "rookie" of the year in 2018 in wrestling. It was worth doing.

No way Ronda comes back unless they start/restart a division and hand her the title.
I disagree. She will follow the Brock gameplan. A one-time comeback cash grab against a tailor-made opponent for her skillset, or an immediate title shot against 125 or 135 champ.

I disagree. She will follow the Brock gameplan. A one-time comeback cash grab against a tailor-made opponent for her skillset, or an immediate title shot against 125 or 135 champ.
she should def not do an immediate title shot or shed get annihlated again. Holm rematch maybe? She could def do better than 1st time. Either holm or cain velasquez,either one.

Back